The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
231715575_23847929997270059_8722126501153687593_n.jpg

I know it is not real, but I can dream !!!!

@ Boo.....damn why didn't you go to the junk yard and get another hood? Lot of work and a lot of bondo. You have to be a damn good body man to hide all that. You are probably the guy though. I could never make that look right.
(*snork*) Useta be (in the Olden Days) bondo was the stopping place for a lot of dudes.

We useta call that: "Ready For Paint".

Guys I decarbed me some weed yesterday. Tried a different temp and time and hit the nail right on the head this time. 225 at 55 minutes. That shit kicked my ass. I actually used two different Strains. Purple Platinum and GG5. I used about a 1/4 teaspoon in olive oil.
I waited about 2hrs and told my Wife I must of fked up cause I didn't feel anything. Went outside to clean my pool and pow right in the fking kisser. I had been setting watching College Football and I guess I didn't notice until I got up and walked outside. 30 minutes later I was one stoned mother fker. 😳😁😬🥴😵😂😂😂
Lasted most the night before I passed my ass out at 930😁

do ya think there was a little bondo applied to this hood...this is after 2 days of grinding with a 36 grit paper...

Wowza, nothing harder to get right than a hood, cause you are looking right down it. It brings back memories of the 57 Chevy hood that I took on as a class project for credit in Autobody class my 1961freshmen year at OST, but they taught us to use lead and a file. I spent the whole semester on just that one hood.

for some reason he favors traffic cones over his other toys...solid dog @ 9.5 years old...View attachment 281677

My cone. Just try to get it..............

Good morning my old fart brethren, how ya'll be today ?
I be a life long Detroit Lions fan. Watched 'em win their last championship in 1957 with my dad. I was 9 years old. My other favorite team is whoever is playing Dallas. It be "wake 'n bake" time. Puffin' 'n Passin'.

Latest posts

Back