The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
buick built the WE-4 to be faster then a GN but not as fast as the GNX...add in my methanol and forget it, I run mid 10 second 1/4 mile...the tires are nitto drag radial and boy do they hook if you don't come out of the hole on full boost...
Yep,Drag racing requires boost coming on after launch if you dont want to go up in smoke. If it will clock mid 10's you have that down...

bubba

buick built the WE-4 to be faster then a GN but not as fast as the GNX...add in my methanol and forget it, I run mid 10 second 1/4 mile...the tires are nitto drag radial and boy do they hook if you don't come out of the hole on full boost...
How much boost are you running and what is your displacement?

Any of y’all have experience with bubble hash? Used Bubblebagdudes for the first time today and what came out of the process is dark green. Think I overworked the trimmings? I used a paint mixer and a drill for 1/2 hour. Seems like any videos I’ve watched the product comes out tan or light brown.

-Buy 1 strawberry plant
-Watch it become 10
-Sell strawberries somehow
….Profit???

I think I’ve stumbled across something here guys. 🤪
5BDC0283-67E4-4767-8A0C-8AC4479AEC00.jpeg

Any of y’all have experience with bubble hash? Used Bubblebagdudes for the first time today and what came out of the process is dark green. Think I overworked the trimmings? I used a paint mixer and a drill for 1/2 hour. Seems like any videos I’ve watched the product comes out tan or light brown.
How many bags and what are their mesh sizes?

I have a 5(?)bag kit and the first bag is the trim it’s trash, last bag is literally silt it’s trash. But bags 2,3,4 are their own unique hash. Usually 3/4 is close to full melt.

How many bags and what are their mesh sizes?

I have a 5(?)bag kit and the first bag is the trim it’s trash, last bag is literally silt it’s trash. But bags 2,3,4 are their own unique hashed. Usually 3/4 is close to full melt.
WAY too long. I have one of those mini washers, 6 mins. Hand stir is usually only 20 mins, and I've had a little green.
Take that green stuff and cut into slices and let dry. It will usually burn like hash, and tast e like it too if not too much leaf material. If once dry you can knead it, this is a good burn mix. If its hard as a rock, just smoke or maybe a QWET extraction? I would just smoke it.

On the Bags, I use BubbleBagDudes better set. Still cheap. 200,190,160,120,90,73,45 and 25.

bubba

-Buy 1 strawberry plant
-Watch it become 10
-Sell strawberries somehow
….Profit???

I think I’ve stumbled across something here guys. 🤪View attachment 296163
My bed of strawberry I planted last year look great and I got 2 bunches of roots from stark nurseries . Screw the eggplants !

WAY too long. I have one of those mini washers, 6 mins. Hand stir is usually only 20 mins, and I've had a little green.
Take that green stuff and cut into slices and let dry. It will usually burn like hash, and tast e like it too if not too much leaf material. If once dry you can knead it, this is a good burn mix. If its hard as a rock, just smoke or maybe a QWET extraction? I would just smoke it.

On the Bags, I use BubbleBagDudes better set. Still cheap. 200,190,160,120,90,73,45 and 25.

bubba
In your machine do you do any 2nd or 3rd washes
I picked one up have yet to use it , soon I hope

You're overworking it. Try 5 to 10 minutes.

23 pounds of boost at WOT with a 231 ci. 6 cylinder motor...a screaming meme of a ride...

232 in3 under 23lbs boost would have the equivalent torque of about 592 in3 so should be looking for traction.

Latest posts

Back