The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many bags and what are their mesh sizes?

I have a 5(?)bag kit and the first bag is the trim it’s trash, last bag is literally silt it’s trash. But bags 2,3,4 are their own unique hash. Usually 3/4 is close to full melt.
4 bags. 220, 160, 75 (i think) and 25. I kind of figured I beat the heck out of it. LOL

1652120766948.png

Carty pulls muscles giving himself a reach around.....

Sometimes you just have to be able to laugh at yourself. As most know, I've had 3 back surgeries, need double hip replacement, just a mess. My muscles get very sore and I massage them with my right hand mostly. My hips stay swollen to my knees and get very stiff.. all side affects of bone on bone I've read. So, during a weeks period of very bad pain I massaged them repeatedly. The bone graft area in my low right back hurts, so I attempt to reach my arm behind my fatbuttself and it's difficult. One day I finally got it right on the bone graft area and massaged the heck out of it. I woke up the next day with my arm swollen a little and hurting like heck.. ***. seriously, I pull muscles giving myself a dang reach around.
Next day was my appt with Ortho surgeon, no parking spaces and had to walk 200yds using my cane and right shoulder. After all this, I woke up at 2am that night in tears. my shoulder and arm throbbing like a mofo and nothing helped but 2 muscle relaxers.. back to sleep.

I think this finally qualifies me for membership in the Old Farts Club. who pulls muscles giving themselves a reach around... this guy. ouch, that hurt too...

Hope it made ya laugh.. I can laugh, NOW... it's still healing too... lol

Sometimes you just have to be able to laugh at yourself. As most know, I've had 3 back surgeries, need double hip replacement, just a mess. My muscles get very sore and I massage them with my right hand mostly. My hips stay swollen to my knees and get very stiff.. all side affects of bone on bone I've read. So, during a weeks period of very bad pain I massaged them repeatedly. The bone graft area in my low right back hurts, so I attempt to reach my arm behind my fatbuttself and it's difficult. One day I finally got it right on the bone graft area and massaged the heck out of it. I woke up the next day with my arm swollen a little and hurting like heck.. ***. seriously, I pull muscles giving myself a dang reach around.
Next day was my appt with Ortho surgeon, no parking spaces and had to walk 200yds using my cane and right shoulder. After all this, I woke up at 2am that night in tears. my shoulder and arm throbbing like a mofo and nothing helped but 2 muscle relaxers.. back to sleep.

I think this finally qualifies me for membership in the Old Farts Club. who pulls muscles giving themselves a reach around... this guy. ouch, that hurt too...

It's awful the pain your in Cart. Get your hips done that will help. I heard hip surgery is easier then knee surgeries. I've had two knee done and my hips are getting worse. They hurt when I walk for awhile. It's tuff getting old. I would love a hot tub

Damn Carty....you definitely qualify for the OFC!!! Reading your post makes me feel like a spring chicken. Hope you feel better.

A walk in on the menu today. High around 80f with wind. Hopefully light wind.

Latest posts

Back