The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1654784273907.png

1654784291629.png

Done had 2 dr peppers and a bottle of water. They didn't help. Go small thunder storms coming again this evening. I have a dirt driveway and most of it is across the road. We had 6" in a hour yesterday so needless to say we had floods, but they drained pretty fast.

Hey guys(Moderators) a quick question. I tried to change my email address on my account because I am having issues with my current one and for some reason it won't let me. Does MP not work with gmail accounts?
Glad you got it done Steve. I checked there is nothing blocking you....yup user error....ha ha.

Ya think? A gigantic multi billion dollar business that is largely unregulated where it would count.

How about religion??

How's your fire insurance premiums these days??

I'll share an old carpenter's trick with ya; Mug a neighbor kid for their large box of Crayola crayons. Find one that is a close match to the seat and heat the end up slightly with a lighter. Rub it into the holes 'til you fill 'em up. If you do it right, 99% of the folks that see it won't even notice. You will, but you know where it's at.

Thanks! Good idea!

Besides the holes, there is discolored outline of where the hinges were before, as well as a raised outline from being installed while the finish was still soft. I was able to remove the salts discoloration with D-Limonene so it is less noticeable unless you are on your knees driving the porcelain bus.

Latest posts

Back