The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What up people? just popping in to say hey and I'm feeling more and more like an old fart member having hit
59 yesterday. One more year and it's the big one. and as I look into the mirror, I wonder who the old guy is.. lol
Jeeebus! 59??? I was 23 fargin years old when you were born, Grasshopper.
1654853477358.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Bad part is I dance like that, so I stay on the bar stool.

I like dancing on the tables better, cause there is more room.

What up people? just popping in to say hey and I'm feeling more and more like an old fart member having hit
59 yesterday. One more year and it's the big one. and as I look into the mirror, I wonder who the old guy is.. lol

Alas, sadly it doesn't improve from here on out. Congratulations on having made this far with your good looks and sense of humor intact.

I used to dance a lot, I grew up in texas and we had dance halls all around, school dances and parties. Now a days I'm so stiff I have to grab my foot to get it up high enough to put my socks and shoes on. A couple of my masonic brothers are trying to get me to join them stretching and lifting. I lifted till I mashed my hand around 40 or 41 year old, tried to get back into it and ended up with shoulder surgery. If I do start lifting again I will start with a bare bar. O-well that's the way it is when you get old. Speaking of which may 30 I was out of the navy 40 years, yeah I'm old.

My new teacher...
With me finishing the fourth season of Yellowstone I feel I have found my calling .I wanna be a cowboy!
They sing songs about cowboys and in all my years as a electrician not one song about them ,nojingle , nothing ....

I was a short kid, so I found the easiest way was to grab a handhold of mane and swing over, but my gawd I love her style and outfit!!

Jeeebus! 59??? I was 23 fargin years old when you were born, Grasshopper.
View attachment 299778
You were 18 when Jesus was born!
Walt's so old his SS number is 000-00-0001.😁
Nope. 000-00-0003. You forgot Noah and Mrs. Noah.
Good morning! We're in for a very wet day today
Sun shining so far, but it's coming. Supposed to be here around 17:00. I swear, with the little bit of sunshine and all the rain, I've got to mow my way into the backyard and then mow my way back out.

Latest posts

Back