The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got to thinkin' more about this post, Rosty. This is the result:

I have had one helluva life. When I was a little kid, I watched bright yellow and blue Army Air Force BIPLANE fly overhead. Now we've mapped Pluto.

We had a two-foot tall oaken telephone that generated its own electricity with a crank. Now I can be in Tasmania and my waterproof phone will show me exactly where I am on a full-color scrollable map.

I have known and loved only one woman in my life, and she has given me two fine, nay, spectacular and successful sons as different as can be.

I have seen the world... Europe, Asia, South America -- and the finest place on earth is where (by my totally free site-choice) I now reside.

I have written a novel wherein the worst review was that the book was too short at 462 pages.

Trail riding, hill climbing, home-built kayaking, 1000's of hours underwater on SCUBA all over the world with color movies going back 50 years, piloting small planes and one 727 jet, hunting (and getting in a desperate fight with a wild boar).

I've been bitten by a rattlesnake, run over by a car, shot, stabbed, and food-poisoned... and I don't even limp.

My parts are about worn out... but it has been one helluva ride.
Amen Brother

I have had one helluva life. When I was a little kid, I watched bright yellow and blue Army Air Force BIPLANE fly overhead. Now we've mapped Pluto.

We had a two-foot tall oaken telephone that generated its own electricity with a crank. Now I can be in Tasmania and my waterproof phone will show me exactly where I am on a full-color scrollable map.

I have known and loved only one woman in my life, and she has given me two fine, nay, spectacular and successful sons as different as can be.

I have seen the world... Europe, Asia, South America -- and the finest place on earth is where (by my totally free site-choice) I now reside.

I have written a novel wherein the worst review was that the book was too short at 462 pages.

Trail riding, hill climbing, home-built kayaking, 1000's of hours underwater on SCUBA all over the world with color movies going back 50 years, piloting small planes and one 727 jet, hunting (and getting in a desperate fight with a wild boar). Been in a sumbarine and an aircraft carrier. I have been in a deep gold mine.

I've been bitten by a rattlesnake, run over by a car, shot, stabbed, and food-poisoned and more... and I don't even limp.

the world is a better and safer place because of men like you Walt….thanks for serving and thanks for sharing parts of your life with us!…

Trail riding, hill climbing, home-built kayaking, 1000's of hours underwater on SCUBA all over the world with color movies going back 50 years, piloting small planes and one 727 jet, hunting (and getting in a desperate fight with a wild boar). Been in a sumbarine and an aircraft carrier. I have been in a deep gold mine.

I've been bitten by a rattlesnake, run over by a car, shot, stabbed, and food-poisoned and more... and I don't even limp.

Life well lived much Respect Walt

1658847682649.png

Gday OFC , Yesterday my daughter had a little girl , well not so little 9 pound 1 , I was thinking 2022 was a complete right off but this makes it all worth while
hope you all have a great day and your buds a big and sticky
Congrats, enjoy em while you can. My grand kids are 25 and 21.

Good night all.

Latest posts

Back