The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who has 2 thumbs and 2 new hips.....

THIS GUY DOES.

Hey Peeps, I'm actually doing ok for having 2 hips in 2months. Pain of course, but the trade off has been so worth it. Surgical site pain is expected, but the chronic pain related to the bad hip is almost gone..
the pain that kept ya from getting some sleep, gone.. It's amazing, how can anyone bad mouth this..
ignorance is only thing I can guess..
I have my 1st Dr office follow up since surgery.. think I"m gonna hug this man.. he's given me my life back and next I just might have him start fixing my spine as he seems to be able to work miracles..

Appreciate all the good people who pushed me and supported me along the way...
Especially Dr Gonzo, BushDr, Repins12, Budmiser & Matt for his medical donations ...

see ya's soon

THIS GUY DOES.

Hey Peeps, I'm actually doing ok for having 2 hips in 2months. Pain of course, but the trade off has been so worth it. Surgical site pain is expected, but the chronic pain related to the bad hip is almost gone..
the pain that kept ya from getting some sleep, gone.. It's amazing, how can anyone bad mouth this..
I have my 1st Dr office follow up since surgery.. think I"m gonna hug this man.. he's given me my life back and next I just might have him start fixing my spine as he seems to be able to work miracles..

Especially Dr Gonzo, BushDr, Repins12, Budmiser & Matt for his medical donations ...

see ya's soon
Good news! You go brother! Let's hear it for chronic pain gone!!

puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
Passing left!

THIS GUY DOES.

see ya's soon
Awesome to hear brother. I'm glad your feeling better my friend.

dam it

we ate the finished product before we took a photo and this is the only evidence of our pizza party last night

fresh home made sauce right out of the garden , it really turned out to be a tomato pie which is like a pizza pie only a lot of tomatoes…

this look horrible! ….looks like someone wiped their arse on a tortilla

but man oh man was it good…….everybody know the rules , one bite

0AB12DA3-44C5-4EED-B639-3246388A4876.jpeg

dam it

we ate the finished product before we took a photo and this is the only evidence of our pizza party last night

fresh home made sauce right out of the garden , it really turned out to be a tomato pie which is like a pizza pie only a lot of tomatoes…

this look horrible! ….looks like someone wiped their arse on a tortilla

but man oh man was it good…….everybody know the rules , one bite

View attachment 311470
Doesn’t look horrible to me…

Latest posts

Back