The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Up at 4:00. Mainly 'cause we hit the rack at 8:30. Herself is still gathering z's.

All you musical types: I feel like some kinda leper -- no vinyl anywhere. I useta play guitar, but even then it was Burl Ives ballad type stuff like "The Devil's Nine Questions", "Rodger Young", "Laredo", etc.

Up at 4:00. Mainly 'cause we hit the rack at 8:30. Herself is still gathering z's.

All you musical types: I feel like some kinda leper -- no vinyl anywhere. I useta play guitar, but even then it was Burl Ives ballad type stuff like "The Devil's Nine Questions", "Rodger Young", "Laredo", etc.
Ain’t nothing wrong with Burl Ives Walt.

thousand zero zero zero zero party party party all the time ..!
( could be a song)
Boo warming up for dance party with young ivan…
A93F960B-1439-4585-9BF3-7B832BFFE53A.gif

Shes a Real Mama Jama !
How are you feeling Oh Queen of the Seas?
I’m finally getting my wind back since they took the stent out which was a pain. I’m not sure yet if the surgery was a success as I’ve had some flank pain not bad probably still hoping it’s just healing. Would be a b-itch to have gone thru all that for nothing…. My fingers are crossed that it improves 🥰

I’m finally getting my wind back since they took the stent out which was a pain. I’m not sure yet if the surgery was a success as I’ve had some flank pain not bad probably still hoping it’s just healing. Would be a b-itch to have gone thru all that for nothing…. My fingers are crossed that it improves 🥰

dam , if i had know you were out of wind i would send you some…..i have lots of extra wind this morning….whew!

Hope it works for you my Dear ,
EVERYBODYS fingers on this group have their fingers crossed !( except those involved in a full nose picking while the group is crossing said fingers)

Latest posts

Back