The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny ,it got me thinking of when I did things the first time stoned .
From kissing your girlfriend to having a ice cream soda to a cheese burger to Pink Floyd .Laugh like crazy when something was just remotely funnyto long drives in your first car that had a tape deck worth more than the car. To a good cup of coffee or going into a first class pizzeria
Thanks Joe, Made me think back to some happy times.

Gooode morning ya'll!
bigarmhug.gif
bigarmhug.gif
❤️

The smoking lamp is lit! Smokum if ya gottum!
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Here is for you and Mr Subbie SG!
cigar5.gif

Morning OFC. Sunny morning with another storm later today. It is finally getting warmer. As soon as the soil dries out I will put in the cold weather veggies. Mrs Pute has her seeds in order. Need radishes. Other than that we are good to go. My maters which are in the veg tent are coming along fine. Will start hardening them off soon. Another year.......

Swede has battled celiacs or Chrons or whatever it is called for a long time….it aint purdy when she has an attack

she has been on a carnivore diet almost two months now and has never felt better , with no blow outs , no vomiting

the all meat diet seems to,be just the ticket for her case
That is very good news.

Just be sure you don't get snowed in with an empty pantry after her new teeth have all settled in...

Whew! When is an ass not an ass? When it's a dragon. Mine sure is. Got another couple of hours of yardwork done. Looked at the temps, and it was 41 degrees. Put on my BDUs and a quilted flannel shirt and headed out. Took the rake on the tractor and pulled a bunch of branches/leaves/twigs outta the fence line, then I'd take the FEL and scoop up a half a bucket, hop off the tractor, and use a pitchfork to make a full bucket. Got the piles down to rake and flat point shovel status and went manual. Didn't take but a few minutes to be peeling outta that shirt! My lazy ass ain't used to that much manual labor. Back is mad at me, but the neck is starting to limber up a little. Gonna shove some food in my face and hit the shower. Just couldn't waste a sunshiny day. Not in Michigan, anyhoo.

Latest posts

Back