The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While my buddy and I were up at the cabin for the wedding last week, he took out one of my fishing poles and caught at least a dozen rainbow, trout and specs. All of them were put back, but one was big enough for dinner. He will live to be a bigger fish as the little ones, I’m thinking of buying myself a light weight spinning rod and reel, and do some fishing while I’m out kayaking…just to pass the time
Light tackle, way to go

Not political ... just moral compass sh.it

crazy that being anti-semite or anti-queer or anti-vaXXX is becoming a badge of honor rather than being a negative!

The interesting thing is that the real terms are pro-American, pro-hetero and pro-health.

8a393cfef860acd5.png

I am not giving up by any stretch of the imagination. My lifestyle and diet are as good as it gets so I’m not able to make any improvements or changes there. I did tell my doctor that I smoke marijuana at bedtime every nightlmost died from it.

and he didn’t seem overly concerned… I don’t consume any organ meat but recently I was told that would help me. I’m going to have to research that and make sure which direction it would take me. The nausea has pretty much sidelined me for the day.
Boo I know this is a hard subject
But did anyone say along with your weight loss and not feeling good.
Do any of the Docs want you to be tested for cancer?
I would be asking questions myself if I already almost died from it.

It’s all good roster, I have no problem learning from you, because I know you have experience in the field. The weight loss is being attributed to a situation where diabetes may be causing my muscles to be wasted as my body searches for glucose. I had a liver cancer eight years ago and have been cleaning ever since… I am hoping against all odds that next week I will be given some medication that will help my body returns to somewhat of a normal state… being me is not a whole lot of fun right now

It’s all good roster, I have no problem learning from you, because I know you have experience in the field. The weight loss is being attributed to a situation where diabetes may be causing my muscles to be wasted as my body searches for glucose. I had a liver cancer eight years ago and have been cleaning ever since… I am hoping against all odds that next week I will be given some medication that will help my body returns to somewhat of a normal state… being me is not a whole lot of fun right now
Sounds like you have a good handle on it and you have all my well wishes.
I hold no ill will towards anyone in my life, no matter what happened in the past.
We all make mistakes including myself and I expect everyone to be given a second chance for what they have done. The Puppies need your a zz to stick around.
I will say that being here and all the back and forth we all do has certainly helped me with my mind being able to think and speak much clearer, Helll even Walt understands me now LOL,
One member here does not feel that way and I feel bad for them, they will go lonely to the grave.
Believe me I tried to make amends, can we say STUBBORN?

Afternoon OF's. Just got back from my daily walk. Lake is at totally full. We had copious amounts of snow and rain this year. All rivers and creeks are at flood stage. Been a cool wet year. i hate global warming. And to all you environmentalists out there the fires In Canada is not from global warming....plain and simple.....POOR FOREST MANAGEMENT just like CALIFORNIA. Look in the mirror it is you fault

Afternoon OF's. Just got back from my daily walk. Lake is at totally full. We had copious amounts of snow and rain this year. All rivers and creeks are at flood stage. Been a cool wet year. i hate global warming. And to all you environmentalists out there the fires In Canada is not from global warming....plain and simple.....POOR FOREST MANAGEMENT just like CALIFORNIA. Look in the mirror it is you fault

84d1edd865c0352f.png

put the blame on BLM

it's the nephrologist subbie, I have mountains of faith in him...he knew more about me at our first visit that my doc of 4 years...dunno anything other than my GP did all kinds of back pedaling monday when I went there to tell them to pack sand...it seems my kidneys are pretty much junk at this stage of my life...I will have definitive answers next week, one way or the other...
Good Luck Brother....

Latest posts

Back