The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, Big shamed me by all the stuff he was doing, so I went out and mowed the front and back yard. Even put the top coat on the Frankendeere deck. Got some runs and light spots when I ran outta paint, but what the hell, it's just a mowing deck. Grass won't care.

105.1 with 47%RH ...

I don't completely trust computer temp readouts and is why have three mercury glass tube temp gauges and they all put it at 103F

still will kill

F0Xf2CxWABsKX6y.jpg

Uncle Walt you seem like an Uncle every one would LOVE. Unfortunately I had an Uncle that I worked for many years. He was abusive to my Aunt and me. I worked many hours for him and the pay sucked. Ironically he was a pleasant person to all the customers but his family a piece of sh….t. Thank you Uncle Walt.
Like wicked uncle Ernie from the Tommy play

Morning gang. Busy busy here. Baby coming in a few more weeks. Mama said she is ready
Hotter than than two Hells done here in georgia. Or as we call it in summer, Jawga.
Seems an economic turn down is coming even though “they” say it isn’t.
My work load at work has dropped 30 percent and my eBay sales have all but dried up. Used to make around 3k a month selling parts for big trucks. Barely sold enough to pay my credit card this month. Looks like it’s time to stop spending play money and tighten up the ole belt.

That wall hanger is a flintlock with at least a busted hammer, for sure busted lock (missing part).

Oh. And it ain't a rifle. The reason the barrel is nine feet long is becuz it is a smooth bore.

My bestiest swag outa-the- blue guess, lookin' at the stock. The wall hanger looks like this original, excellent condition .69 cal smoothbore:

View attachment 333736
Which sells for about $750 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

View attachment 333735

That wall hanger is a flintlock with at least a busted hammer, for sure busted lock (missing part).

Oh. And it ain't a rifle. The reason the barrel is nine feet long is becuz it is a smooth bore.

My bestiest swag outa-the- blue guess, lookin' at the stock. The wall hanger looks like this original, excellent condition .69 cal smoothbore:

View attachment 333736
Which sells for about $750 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

View attachment 333735
Hi All. Just fun fact. When looking at a relic or any precision rifle first look at the lumber. Identify what type of wood it is and most important at the grain. Not one gun maker will put good metal with crappy wood. So if the lumber is crap then value is not there. Starts with good lumber.

I
Hi All. Just fun fact. When looking at a relic or any precision rifle first look at the lumber. Identify what type of wood it is and most important at the grain. Not one gun maker will put good metal with crappy wood. So if the lumber is crap then value is not there. Starts with good lumber.
I can spin metal all day. However working with wood is an ART. I envy master wood workers as this is a gift people have.

Latest posts

Back