The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Four Great Religious Truths.

Protestant's don't recognize the Pope as leader of the Christian world.

Muslims don't recognize Jews as Gods chosen people.

Jew's don't recognize Jesus as the Messiah.

Baptist's don't recognize each other at Hooters.

Im off to smoke me a small field of weed with some Brothers and eat a small farms worth of meat !
Later Compadres and Compadresses!

Four Great Religious Truths.

Protestant's don't recognize the Pope as leader of the Christian world.

Muslims don't recognize Jews as Gods chosen people.

Jew's don't recognize Jesus as the Messiah.

Baptist's don't recognize each other at Hooters.

Im off to smoke me a small field of weed with some Brothers and eat a small farms worth of meat !
Later Compadres and Compadresses!

enjoy that meat!

Swede has had me on a carnivore diet for a couple months and I hate it….

so I cheat

mostly with donuts and ice cream

life is to short to not enjoy some chocolate donuts in the morning and ice cream befor hitting the sack

but yeah , I love me a good hamburger , porterhouse steak , and some tenderloins anytime of the day or night

Many times. My fave way is what they call "Curry Goat". It's not BBQ, per se. More like a really thick stew. Lotsa goat bones innit, but it tastes divine. I had a neighbor about 600' down my road who came from Jamaica. She would make goat curry for the whole neighborhood.
The only thing worse than goat meat is curried goat meat.

Pinkled piggy feets are great with beer. TINS

(*sob*) I cannot touch alcohol anymore.

HINT FOR REALLY LIKING PIGGLED PICK FEETS: Skip lunch, and have a jar of them on the table for you on the porch with a cold beer when you come in from working in the garden. You will like them forever.
Unca ever have pig snout on white bread

I've eaten my fair share of chicken, but never one of my flock. I'd feel like a cannibal. It's like deer; I've killed two in my life, but wouldn't dream of shooting one of the ones here at the ranch. I'd rather watch 'em play. Momma brought her baby up last night for a corn munch. Haven't seen the boys in awhile.
I don't hunt animals. Couldn't shoot a deer.... rather buy beef! Don't want to clean one or deal with it.

I like the name Lee.

Got an uncle named Lee and.. no he's not Chinese.

Was named after The General Robert Edward Lee

Lol
I had a couple of those as well and a mama named Dixie.
Good to remember who and where we come from.
We may need some of that old time tough our ancestors instilled in us.

Never have eaten goat. Hopefully never will.
My last time to eat sheep was a sheep's head served complete with eyeballs in Tunis, Tunisia. The local guys bought it and boiled hot peppers for our table in an effort to get my goat.

What got my goat, was that it was hot, there were only ceiling fans, and the restaurant doors were wide open to all the flies.

Haawyee

130033e5dc6d9a91.jpeg

Latest posts

Back