The progress of my current and first grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if you had to guess how old does my plant look guys? stem still floppy..

Its hard to say because I have always used HPS lights for my grows and under the lights you are using the plant would develope differently than anything i have ever seen.. Also what are you considering as age (time when the seedling broke the surface or when you started to germinate the seed?) But if I had to guess i would say the plant is about 2 weeks old give or take a few days..

well its about 2 and a half weeks old give or take a few days, i had alot of problems with it from the get go , i put it through alot of stress but it pulled through , it stretched 7 inches from having the incorrect lighting and to top it off the light was almost 9 inches away from the plant , i was really beginer at that point.

Bizzyhigh: im using 3 CFL , one is a 26w 6500k 1600 lumen , another is 13w 4100k 800 lumen , the other one is a 24w 2700k 1200 lumen, and then i have a bar floro in the back of my box for added light that puts off another 500 lumen and is in the 2700k range i dont use it that much those it gets hot.. im trying a broad color spectrum for veg.

when is a good time to start flowering? how will i know when toi want the plant 1'-2' tops

I would say,switch when your plant hits it's 4th-5th set.Remember,when plants are put into flowering they can nearly 3 in sise.

Increasin your tops-you could top,or LST.Both will produce more colas,and keep the plant much shorter(great in your case).

EDIT.If your plant starts leaning to one side,because its stem is weak,slit a straw vertically,and place it around the stem.

move your lights closer, i would put the double light, right over the plant, with a light on each side of it.
have it like 2-3 inches away.

some of the leaf's seem to be curling upward, is this normal? the two big leafs that first grew are fine but some of the new leafs are curled. i gave it a good watering yesterday and raised the lights up a bit , cuz the plant grew almost 3 CM since my lights original positioning.

Wise Man said:
I would say,switch when your plant hits it's 4th-5th set.Remember,when plants are put into flowering they can nearly 3 in sise.

Increasin your tops-you could top,or LST.Both will produce more colas,and keep the plant much shorter(great in your case).

EDIT.If your plant starts leaning to one side,because its stem is weak,slit a straw vertically,and place it around the stem.

in english? lol im a newb remember!!

HELP!!

This thing isnt growing as fast as it should imo, is it cuz of all the stress i put it through from the start? i want to get Foxfarm grow big for it , anyone have any input on this?

OK the first thing ya need to do is be patient. Roam wasn't built in a day as they say. :p So i don't have to read 3 pages i'm gonna ask a few questions.

What are the temps?
What are you using for lights?
What kind of soil?
How often do you water?

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
OK the first thing ya need to do is be patient. Roam wasn't built in a day as they say. :p So i don't have to read 3 pages i'm gonna ask a few questions.

What are the temps?
What are you using for lights?
What kind of soil?
How often do you water?

Temps: are 78-85 degree's

Lights: 1 GE 26w 6500k 1600 lumen CFL, 1 13w 4100k 800 lumen CFL , 1 24w 2700k 1200 lumen CFL, and 1 bar flor that puts off another 500 lumen and 2700k color. colors all threw the spectrum

soil: is just basic potting soil i had in the garage , i dont even have the bag anymore ,

water: whenever the soil on top is crusty and dry.

also i have some all purpose MG plant foot , its 24-8-16 , havnt used it yet just wondering if i should next watering im on a tight budget will this work or will it fry the plant?

I wouldn't put any of that on her. ;) I use MG soil but stay away from the nutes. If ya can try and get some Fox Farm nutes.
Ganja_Greg said:
also i have some all purpose MG plant foot , its 24-8-16 , havnt used it yet just wondering if i should next watering im on a tight budget will this work or will it fry the plant?

TGB what do you think of my set up? lights , temp , soil etc?? grow box

Also, just started trying to germ 2 seeds ive had for awhile they have been in a pretty cold storage area. is there hope for them still?

EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD JUST REMEMBER BLUE AND RED SPECTRUM IS BETTER,I THINK PEOPLE SAY ONE FOR VEGG,ONE FOR FLOWER BUT IF U HAVE BOTH,I THINK ITS BETTER TO USE BOTH!!!!JUST KEEP THE LIGHT CLOSE MAKE SURE U GOT SOME GOOD SOIL DONT OVER WATER AND YOU SHOULD BE FINE.ps

Heres some update's of my plant its been about 3 weeks now since seed. and about a week & 5 days since she's been in her new grow cabinet i gave her 1 small 1/8th dose of MG , 24-8-16. Ive also started to germ some seed its been 2 days , still waiting anywho heres the pics\

anyway to determine what kinda plant it is? indica sativa etc??

potsky 002.jpg

potsky 004.jpg

potsky 007.jpg

potsky 010.jpg

potsky 003.jpg

Latest posts

Back