The you can't top autos bull

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Topped and untopped hulk pebbles started same time. The one untopped finished much faster as you can see. Will get more from the one I topped for sure both in 7 gallon fabric pots. All organic both about 10 weeks or so.

Attachments

• 20201028_102539.jpg
    20201028_102539.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 17
  • 20201028_102535.jpg
    20201028_102535.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 18
Topped and untopped hulk pebbles started same time. The one untopped finished much faster as you can see. Will get more from the one I topped for sure both in 7 gallon fabric pots. All organic both about 10 weeks or so.
That one big bud has to weigh more than a few of the smaller buds combined do you think? It is an interesting comparision though. I topped one of my plants yesterday. I am going to leave one not topped. So, I will see how that goes too. I have three plants and the one I have in Fox Farm Ocean Forest is growing the best. I have three different soils Dr. Earth Gold Pot of Gold and Better Homes and Garden organic. That wasn't on purpose, but all are thriving.

This also helps with node spacing. And the closer your nodes are, the tighter and fuller your nodes will be
I thought phosphorus makes your nodes closer together?

That one big bud has to weigh more than a few of the smaller buds combined do you think? It is an interesting comparision though. I topped one of my plants yesterday. I am going to leave one not topped. So, I will see how that goes too. I have three plants and the one I have in Fox Farm Ocean Forest is growing the best. I have three different soils Dr. Earth Gold Pot of Gold and Better Homes and Garden organic. That wasn't on purpose, but all are thriving.
Crazy how big that cola became in the center of it. Im reusing coco loco for the third time. I added castings bonemeal and blood meal with hydrated lime. Seems to be working this is only my third gro and here is all the ladies all photos but the hulks day 26 since I flipped them after 8 weeks of veg.
20201029_120207.jpg

Crazy how big that cola became in the center of it. Im reusing coco loco for the third time. I added castings bonemeal and blood meal with hydrated lime. Seems to be working this is only my third gro and here is all the ladies all photos but the hulks day 26 since I flipped them after 8 weeks of veg. View attachment 265789
These are autoflowers too? Which quantum boards are those you are using? I have the Spider Farmer 1000 and it has been easy to use. That is what your's look like. I think for the veg I need to raise them up. I keep raising them a little each day. Nice plants. Did you also use Fox Farm nutrients? I don't want to give the plants to much since the soil is new.

These are autoflowers too? Which quantum boards are those you are using? I have the Spider Farmer 1000 and it has been easy to use. That is what your's look like. I think for the veg I need to raise them up. I keep raising them a little each day. Nice plants. Did you also use Fox Farm nutrients? I don't want to give the plants to much since the soil is new.
Thank you learning all the time. 2 Maxisun 4000 and a 1000. The maxisun is so much brighter than the mars hydro 1000 we use them in a ten we use for veg. I am organic with teas.

Last edited:
Thank you learning all the time. 2 Maxisun 4000 and a 1000. The maxisun is so much brighter than the mars hydro 1000 we use them in a ten we use for veg. I am organic with teas.
They love these lights. I see the Maxisun 1000 is lower priced than the Spider Farmer. I will have to remember that if I want to get another. I have some regular Big Bud growing under full spectrum bulbs but it is not growing as good. The seeds were free but they could be males and I am keeping them seperate. I appreciate the information. I have to get a camera so I can show how these turn out.

Crazy how big that cola became in the center of it. Im reusing coco loco for the third time. I added castings bonemeal and blood meal with hydrated lime. Seems to be working this is only my third gro and here is all the ladies all photos but the hulks day 26 since I flipped them after 8 weeks of veg. View attachment 265789
So you're not having any problems reusing coco loco? Ph buffering? Etc?

No I dont think so have checked it once my last gro the runoff was 6.5. This is my fourth time reusing it.

No I dont think so have checked it once my last gro the runoff was 6.5. This is my fourth time reusing it.
Awesome. I'll try to reuse mine too. Thank you for posting this

Latest posts

Back