There are no Stupid Weed Questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The stupidest question I've ever heard about Pot was asked by a cop

" Where did you get the pot from son ?

.. for one I wasn't his son and then the fact that his real son was out slinging pills and meth and cattle rustlin' always had me scratching me head ..

go figure

Lighter around the edges is it too much or not enough nutes? This is the only plant like this and not all of the leaves look like this. I fed them this morning
image.jpg

It does not look that bad at all, if the other leaves look normal I would watch it for a while and see if anymore start to change.
Started cal mag at first week flower. So 3 doses epsom salts was in veg then I switched to csl mag

i wish i was one of those people. sadly, i mostly read, and even then, i tend not to remember authors or titles. i just enjoy the read, take in the ideas, and move on. very different for music, where i remember every last detail.
I still love Good music , but most of those days are behind me now

Any really good Sci Fi Movies you can rec?
I'm not big on sci-fi movies...unless they're the old black and white horror flicks of the 40's, 50's and 60's. Those are fun!

The last "sci-fi" movie I really enjoyed was MARS ATTACKS! What an enjoyable movie! They destroyed Congress! lol

Latest posts

Back