This is what's growing on.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was a nice looking Pink Moma. I have two other girls of her and I have never smoked her so I don't know what it would do. But I have two satori's about three weeks away. I would be very upset if they were polinated. I don' t know how i thought she was a girl... oh well.

Thanks PP for stopping in and they better have their virtues' intact. lol
Thanks BWD, i hope all your seeds are female!

hello rosebud I just wanted to stop by and congratulate you on your own strain NURSE LARRY" LOL so funny and also about your beautiful pink mama picture of the month

I wanna be like you when I grow up

congrats!!!

killah706 said:
what seed company are they from and/or how can I get them?

The seeds were gifted to me. I am afraid you can't buy them yet.

Dr. Robertsozki said:
hello rosebud I just wanted to stop by and congratulate you on your own strain NURSE LARRY" LOL so funny and also about your beautiful pink mama picture of the month

I wanna be like you when I grow up

congrats!!!

Well that is a very nice thing to say Dr. It is very fun at this age to be able to not work and garden and enjoy the fruits of our labors.

I have a very nice nurse Larry that just went into flower on the 8th... I will get a picture for you. I am very happy with nurse larry smoke.

I topped this Nurse Larry several times, with the hopes of many cola's. I took the one pic to show you the stretch and see if i could have done better on that. Opinions welcome. DSCF1817.JPG

DSCF1818.JPG

DSCF1819.JPG

Rosebud said:
Well that is a very nice thing to say Dr. It is very fun at this age to be able to not work and garden and enjoy the fruits of our labors.

I have a very nice nurse Larry that just went into flower on the 8th... I will get a picture for you. I am very happy with nurse larry smoke.

I topped this Nurse Larry several times, with the hopes of many cola's. I took the one pic to show you the stretch and see if i could have done better on that. Opinions welcome.View attachment 201510

View attachment 201511

View attachment 201512

So proud of you Rosebud ...;) your nurse larry looks great I think very nice tops. I like to clean up the bottoms buds to get bigger tops. they get better air circulation on the bottom. plus trimming big buds is way faster. ") your nurse looks amazing may b one day i'll come across your strain lol take care friend

By spcial request here is a pic of nurse larry. I have super cropped her and am liking what I see.
DSCF1829.JPG

Here is the babies, 4 clones of Nuse Larry, the Master Kush and Jock Horror from Nirvana, and some other stuff. DSCF1830.JPG

Looking Stellar RoseBud :icon_smile:

Good, big nurses are good. Thanks for stopping in Dr. i hope she is a fatty.

Nurse Larry is such a catchy name too.. great looking plant.. everythings looking stellar as usual .. Aloha Squidy

Latest posts

Back