time line for indoor gardening

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrdrucker

Reaction score
Ok, this may sound off the wall but here goes. I have grown outdoors the previous years and wanted to try indoor this year. I have germinated and now have the plants in pots under 400w HPS. My Question is, What is the general timeline from germination to flowering for indoor plants? I have the light on 24hrs now and plan on leaving it that until the flowering cycle.

It depends on many factors. Genetics, space, ect. You doing soil? organics? indica or sativa? rough rule of thumb might be to veg for 4 or 5 weeks then 12/12. Stretch is going to be a factor vs light penetration.

umbra said:
It depends on many factors. Genetics, space, ect. You doing soil? organics? indica or sativa? rough rule of thumb might be to veg for 4 or 5 weeks then 12/12. Stretch is going to be a factor vs light penetration.

Ok, the plants are in soil, as for genetics, It was very good when we smoked it:stoned: . As far as sativa or indica, I haven'nt got a clue yet.

figure roughly 3 months, but like Umbra said...many factors are involved some sativa varieties, can take longer than 3 months just to flower.

Thanks alot that definetly helps. Now it is time to just sit back, water,wait and :watchplant:

If these are bagseeds, keep a good eye out for hermies.

if they are indica then 8-10 weeks of flowering but you can start your flowering when ever you want, including rite now.

if you still have the opportunity to grow outside just stick to that IMO there are many factors you need to control insideandwhich nature provides for you freely. it is kind of a dream to me to have a small completely private outdoor space :)

Anywhere from 3 to 5 months from seed. Sry dude, but its well worth the wait

Best Wishes
"P"

Latest posts

Back