Title

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fyf

Reaction score
Hey guys, this isn't my first time posting on here but I guess I should introduce myself at some point huh? I guess a little background.

I'm pretty new to this sport. I haven't been around marijuana in a little over 10 years. I smoked it a few times back in high school, but was never much into it. Now that I'm getting older I've just sort of grown to it. I've been growing other things for quite some time now. I've grown some gigantic tomatoes, watermelons, peppers, etc. but I've never tried this. One day it just sort of hit me . . . . . I want to grow the coolest thing that anyone can possibly grow! I started researching a few websites, read a few books, looked into a few magazines, and I fell in love. I'm not even sure if I'd smoke what I grew, I just want to try my thumb and grow it as a fun project.

I'm just getting started out and I'm literally starting from nothing. I've gained a little information from reading grow journals. Congrats to all of you who have had success! I wish you all the best of luck with your grows and I look forward to reading about your progress!

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and look foward to your grow if and when you get it started. Enjoy the site. ;)

Nice to see another gardening enthusiast- I may have to pm you later- trying for my first giant tomatoes this year as well as my first mj crop.

Excellent! If you have any questions feel free to PM me and I'll help you as much as I can!

I've thought about my grow more and I don't think I'm going to grow my first crop for another 4 years. I know this sounds like a long time, but once I finish the program I'm in I'll be moving to another *permanent* house. This way I can set up a growroom that is perfect. Once I graduate this program I'll make enough $$$ to design and build my own house. Until then I'll just be gathering knowledge about what everyone else is doing.

Latest posts

Back