to the mods..{gods}

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
loolagigi said:
what are the yellow stars for? thanks loola

egos...:rofl:..
and apparently something for some folks to get really upset about..:p

Its nothing but green bars and gold stars. "Some" ppl get them from answering questions and helping folks grow, others think it's a popularity contest. Which is was never intended to be IMO.

Nice..when are you gonna remove my membership?

I am fairly certain that anything unrelated to MJ doesn't apply here.

As insignificant as this new rep system is, it is upsetting to me. I was brought in to moderate the coffee table, which I did for 1 1/2 yrs. I am just as sick of hicks complaints about topics unrelated to mj as he is of me posting them. And hick, call me a whiner? Pot, kettle?

For the record, I had plenty of rep. :rolleyes:

Remove me please.

:baby: .... the same door that you came in, can be used as an exit....

Guess I am not seeing it, looked under profile and under options.

One more time, revoke my membership. I know you're able to. Whatcha waitin for??

Hey wait a minute?
Whats going on, what did i miss here? why is SM leaving?

Cheers!!!

SmokinMom said:
Guess I am not seeing it, looked under profile and under options.

One more time, revoke my membership. I know you're able to. Whatcha waitin for??
Members come and members go everyday...
.. its simple..you just strolled in and started posting.... just stroll right back out.. STOP posting..:confused2:
once you quit posting, your posts, presence, complaints and contributions are soon forgotten :D
Unless the "revoked" membership is your ticket to sympathy somewhere.. ;) or a badge of martyrdom maybe :rofl:

I dont know what is going on here I guess its my fault I havent been around as much as I use too.

But what I am seeing here sadens me :(

We are all here to share in the fun of the grow and reep the rewards of sucsess and learn from each of our mistakes.

Once again I am now sad

No cheers here :(

Please tell me this isnt all about REP, it is trully sad for anyone
to care so much about rep that they fight about it, who cares,
i come on here and read, ask questions and try to answer a few
and i dont think i have once looked at my or anyone elses rep.

Please tell me this isnt all about rep?

Man idk what rep you all are speaking of ?

Did I say anything about rep in my post ?

Am I missing something here ?

Since Hick is the Boss of all the mods, and right under the owner of the site, I'd say that he's showing remarkable restraint in settling this issue. The fact that a newbie even newer than me can get away with bad mouthing the guy tells me that Hick is being as fair as he can be. Most Mods on other sites would have already thrown him and the smokin lady out. I've read several thousand posts by Hick and I have yet to see one where he is anything but as fair as can be. Now he's getting wailed on and no one is sticking up for him. What's up with that?

To Stand.

i wasnt refering to you or you posts but the whole SM issue.

no worries

Intense!

Still so sad.

I have enjoyed both Smokingmom and Hicks communications with me and have never had a problem with either of them.

Sad so sad

I will not participate in this thread anymore. I hope we dont lose good people here?

Goodbye

I tend to ignore such threads as this, but i have a knee injury so I'm inclined to butt in....

I came to this site for reasons of research.
I still do.
Most likely always will.
I enjoy the coffee table and the daily funny's
If anyone here has ever upset me in any way, I have never given them the satisfaction of a reply or argument.

Butt'n out now. Green Mojo To All

dman1234 said:
Please tell me this isnt all about REP, it is trully sad for anyone
to care so much about rep that they fight about it, who cares,
i come on here and read, ask questions and try to answer a few
and i dont think i have once looked at my or anyone elses rep.

Please tell me this isnt all about rep?

words in the realest form of realness.

i just wanna learn how to grow dank...
i usually LEAVE my house for a sense of social "acceptance" or community... but that just me.

Latest posts

Back