To the owners of this board, read....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toni Montana

Reaction score
....I think this forum has performance issues because sometime it take almost 5 minutes to be able to access this forum. I visit many forums and is not the case on any of them.

Just a thought may be if some could have a look, may be other people are experiencing this???

Yeah - I think I will speak on behalf of all the member here (lol!) - we all now have stress dissorder becuase of the time taken to access this forum. So I suggest the owner sends us a White Widow spliff each so that we can recover from this experience. :D

somedays it takes a while to navigate through the forum,sometimes it doesnt.5 minutes is a while though,it hasnt taken me that long yet. (and i'm using a computer that is 11 yrs old with dialup) =)

Just some minor problems and I'm sure MP will have it taken care of in due time. Just be patient. I think it's because the site is growing more and more each day. Take care and be safe everyone.

somedays it takes a while to navigate through the forum,sometimes it doesnt.5 minutes is a while though,it hasnt taken me that long yet. (and i'm using a computer that is 11 yrs old with dialup) =)

HA HA HA THATS NOT A COMPUTER THATS AN ATARI 64 DUDE

lol

pkj

its been a little slow last couple of days but im sure our great mods will fix lol

ya i agree with everyone i am sure it well get fixed lol but even though it is slow its still a good site

parkingjoe said:

HA HA HA THATS NOT A COMPUTER THATS AN ATARI 64 DUDE

lol

pkj

That's Commodore 64. As in 64 kilobytes of RAM. Ahh, good times. :)

seems to be better for me, although i still have to refresh a page or two less than what i have been doing

lol,its a compaq presario damn it =) im usually blazin when im using the computer so it works out alright. this dude i know just told me yesterday he just got a new computer and he has his other one so he said i could have it if i wanted.it has a big screen and speakers which is probably worth more than this whole computer so i'll be putting this computer to sleep and using that one once i get it.anyways had to bring this thread back and defend my piece of **** computer right quick =) peace 2 all

Using my Spectrum +2 and 28K connection, I am now able to use your board without delay.

Maybe a good idea if its your own server to do your own Load Balancing now and then.

Latest posts

Back