Toker's Outdoor Bagseed Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The ladies are looking as beautiful as ever toker. :hubba: Looks like it's gonna be a very nice outdoor harvest that's for sure. ;)

You have a wide range of variety for your plants. Some are Christmas tree like, others are bushy, and one is a long bud. You are going to have a variety of smoke too.

hell yeah 10 more man thats sick, naww not these seeds but your autos? they come through and get to you fine? i thought i remember you telling me ya ordered some??? yeah man the best advice i can give you on the indoor is DONT RUSH IT, take your time read as many guides for building indoor setup and download some growing dvds from torrent sites. HAHA i think its pic 5 and 6 showing off your ride or what? is that what you ride to see your plants your tractor???? haha thats funny, man reminds me i gotta cut my 3 acres of grass yard today.

Well Toke, everything went well w/ the auto beans :D ...but about the variety, i'd say there's at least 5 different varieties for sure...i'd tried to have a nice variety of LST, FIm, and topping ...just trying different ways with other...also the ride, it's just a piece of metal sittin on wheels , one of our many lawnmowers that's broken down over the years...oh and Dozer, there's some pics that looks just like a single bud ,but i usually try to just take pics of each individual cola so...i usually will take about 3 pics of each at least, sometimes more if there's some really purdy nugs :D ...but i've got a little antsy and gave one the chop, well about 1/4 top of it...and another my little kitten broke a branch so i decided to harvest the lower 2 branches on it, which was the bunny girl ...But i'll try to get a few pics of the latest chop up later , sorry i didn't get a pic of the bunny girl, it's already manicured and chopped up...but till next time folks, Take care

haha most people look at what the picture is focus on for some reason backround detail always catches my eye... haha i was wakin n bakin and saw that and got a picture of tntoker rideing like 5 mph with a couple water jugs to go check on, an take pics of your ladies. lata

OK , gotta few more pics i meant to put up the other day but forgot...some really nice bud shots :D ...and that last 2 are of the troublesome 8 foot sativa i've got in the bucket, it's finally starting to grow some buds...it is covered in budsites too , but the buds just aren't developing quickly enough ...hopefully it will pick up on the growth soon ...would there be a chance that being rootbound could cause this lack of bud growth??? well, ENJOY

100_1287.JPG

100_1288.JPG

100_1289.JPG

100_1290.JPG

100_1291.JPG

100_1294.JPG

100_1295.JPG

100_1296.JPG

Looking great toker. :aok: Sativa's take awhile to get going but i'm sure she will start packing it on. ;)

Pictures 4 and 5 look like they lean towards their Sativa side too. I have noticed with my other plants that are in pots that if they outgrow the pot then they have maxed out their fertilizer that was available to them. Do you feed them bloom nutrients? Your plants have a lot of crystal and are beautiful. You are going to have lots of buds regardless.

Ok...i'd decided to harvest part of 2 of my ladies this last week ...so here's a few pics of them trimmed up and drying...Last pic is of the little runt lady, which i gave the chop last night after seeing a little bit of amber ...

100_1297.JPG

100_1300.JPG

100_1308.JPG

100_1314.JPG

100_1334.JPG

100_1335.JPG

DUDE nice how long did you let them buds in the pics above that are dry go for? looks chronic, gotta love free smoke ehhh??? so what down to 8 or 7 girls outside? man you gonna be smokein like MAD MAN haha.

First 3 pics are of the Sativa in the bucket that's drove me crazy...it's starting to bud a little, but i'm having some leaves and buds starting to dry and crumble ... pics 4-5 is of my clone from my "big mama", the first i'd harvested...and then 6-7 is the late bloomer beside it...8-12 is the plant that got cut up by the rabbit, and also cut the two lower tops a few days ago...More to come...

100_1338.JPG

100_1339.JPG

100_1340.JPG

100_1341.JPG

100_1342.JPG

100_1343.JPG

100_1344.JPG

100_1345.JPG

100_1346.JPG

100_1348.JPG

100_1349.JPG

100_1350.JPG

Toke...I just chopped about 1/3 Top of my "bigGirl" , and the others in the bowl are from the plant that got ate by the rabbit , it was just 4 big main colas, and i chopped the bottom 2 after my little kitten broke one...But i'd left that to hang dry on a line for 2 days or so, and then manicured real nice and left in a shoebox or soda crate for maybe a day , maybe over night....and then while it was still a little sticky put into the tupperware bowls :) ...it's pretty sweet smoke, the first was better tho :D ...i'm still waiting for it to completely dry tho, it's not nearly dry in the pics ...It's got another 12 hours at least...i'm brown bagging it at the moment...But i'm down to 9, only about 3-4 fully vegged though , but it's still a variety...but i'm really happy i took a clone from the one, being as it turns out to be an awesome plant and smoke...and i didn't even get it a chance to get the trichs completely cloudy...i'm just now seeing a little bit of amber trichs on a few, also have one w/ buds that's been showing a whole lotta pink pistils :D it's nice...if i can keep the mildew and mold at bay...i've been just cutting off the pieces of leaves that are infected with the whitish powdery mildew but it still yet isn't gone...it sucks, will maybe have to harvest early on account of that...well, i'll have the rest of the girls up here soon :D

Alrighty, it's about time i get the rest of the garden up here ...first pic is the last girl in the last post...The last few pics are budshots from my "bigGirl" , that i chopped the top off last week...some of the buds on this plant almost have like a blue or blueish green tint to 'em...it's sooo sparkly on a sunny day...has an overwhelming sweet piney smell...I have on more for the next post of the rest of that one :) ...

100_1351.JPG

100_1352.JPG

100_1353.JPG

100_1354.JPG

100_1355.JPG

100_1356.JPG

100_1357.JPG

100_1358.JPG

100_1359.JPG

100_1360.JPG

100_1361.JPG

100_1362.JPG