Tom Tom's First Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well its been a few so hears a update it snowed a lot of snow hear so since last friday i been workin 14 hour dayso i been beat when i get home but any way hear is a few picks she is now on 1/2 nutes ,also sorry about the quality of the picks it from a web cam its all i got

HAPPY GROWIN TOM TOM

flower-1-1.jpg

flower-2-2.jpg

flower-3-3.jpg

flower6-6.jpg

fullplant1.jpg

flowerpower.jpg

plantplant.jpg

Thanks for the comment on my grow. Looks like you got yourself quite a grow going here yourself. Good work

ok guys i miss my baby lol ,,hear is the story friday i was driving down the hiway in my car and the copers pulled me over for expiered plates and also warrents from previous activites that i dont want to get into well to make a long story short my brother came and got all 13 of my plants and took them to his apartment but they should be back tonight thank god ,,cause let me tell u i dont no why but i fell like half a man with out them and i also fell like i dont even deservi to be makein no posts till i get my babys back because i neglected them by getting locked up,,,but im back in bussiness now without any warrents so when she comes back tonight ill will give her ,her full shot of nutes and give her a hug and we will watch some tv lol ,i still dont have the hart to tell her ill be choping her and smokin her soon lol,,,THANK GOD IM FREE

Hey tom what up man. the plant are looking really good man, hurry up and get um back. Ill be back on here in a couple of days to check it out i shoud have my battery be then, jus got go to sams and get it. im holla back at you man and Good job at the growing keep them happy

ok guys i got my plants back lol they had a nice trip no harm done they are doin great im posting picks now the female is flowerin very nicely ,,also WERE THE HECK U BEEN BLUNT FULL OF KUSH I BEEN MISSIN U BRO LOL ,,,it aint been the same with out u man i been trying to keep my journal up to date pretty good for the people that are interested but it dont seem like their is to many that realy care lol i guess i got to get a copple grows under my belt our somethin before people pay attition but iv got a copple folks that been helpin me out while u been gone and they been keepin a eye on my grow and its d0oin pretty good ,,but any ways hear is the female and 3 outher plants one i toped and its the first time i have it seems like their is 4 main stems now but i aint shure hear they are ,,the plants have been flowerin for about a week do u guys think the buds will thicken up and is this pretty good amount of pistols for about a week and a half?Also i got her on a little more than 1/2 nutes cause i dont ever want to burn it ...please tell me what u guys think id like to no if the plant is flowering nicely for the amount of time it has had and will the buds fill up the main stem?

backhome1.jpg

backhome2.jpg

backhome3.jpg

backhome4.jpg

backhome5.jpg

backhome6.jpg

backhome7.jpg

flowers looking ok-like normal one week flowers

looking good tom-tom havnt checked out your journal for awhile , im acouple weeks behind ya i think with my grow. check it out if you ever get borred all be keeping up with this more

Looking Good Tom.

Im sure the cam dont do those buds justice;)

so do u guys think it will fill out pretty good and will their be more upward growth because i thought i was told that it would grow a nother foot our 2 in flower but it seems like since its been flowerin its slowed down on growing new leafs so what do u guys think ? and will the stem in the middle be full of bud ,isent that what a main cola is?

They are looking really nice Tom-tom. ive benn getting my house in order and i REALLY HATE DAIL UP. so i dont use the net and + my battery on my laptop needs to be replaced.im giveing my plant the chop next thurs, and got 4more already started. I think ima have to deal with that damn dial-up, thats what im useing noe on my niece's laptop ill be active on here till they go home tomorrow. so, ill holla back at ya

Just ran across your grow. You don't need to use expensive bottled water. You can use gallon jugs of water at the store. Cheaper is fine. You can also refill them at any of those bottled water machines as long as it's a Reverse Osmosis machine, which 99% of them are.
You can also just use your tap water. Put it in gallon jugs and leave the tops off them for a couple days to let the chlorine evaporate.

You have done a great job TOM TOM, good luck in the comming days and i hope after you harvest and dry your plants we can share a couple of joints!!

hear she is its been like a little less than a month flower she seems to be doing great im thinking about a nother month the buds just started the outher day from what i could tell, it was just a lot of hairs up till a few days ago then i started to see the fruit devlopeing i thought for a long time that the hairs were the buds lol i did not no that it had different stages and when people said that u harvest when ur tricomes are amber i thought the tricomes were the hairs lol ,but like they say u always learn a lot on ur first grow ,,the leafs are also getting the tricomes all over them now to ,i still need to get a better cam lol ,all i got is a web cam still but its better than nothin

flower.jpg

flower2.jpg

flower3.jpg

Looking good tom dont stress out man shell bulk up real good here over the next couple of weeks and some others may have to eat their words ;)

No reason to flame, onelove420. Everything that I have seen tom-tom comment on, is usually pretty accurate. You don't have to be an expert to comment on people's threads.

BTW, learn to spell before you flame someone, it makes a world of difference in people's perceptions of stupid people.

Sorry tom-tom, I just hate seeing people flame other people. Nice crop you got going. Hopefully, my first grow will be as productive as yours. :joint:

id like someone to show me a thread i posted that was critisizing anyone ,,i have gave my opinion witch i make shure to always say that its from someone that dont have a lot of experince ,their was 1 thread about 3 months ago that i told someone that they could not do somethin and i said i was sorry ,,i will say 1 thing to u onelove i have never been mean to any members at all and i never will with that said i hope u stick around to see that i aint a bad person ..if ive made any one else mad besides the person that comented above im sorry ,,and no i cant spell never claimed i could

Latest posts

Back