Turning the lights back on

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wrestled in high school and developed very bad dieting to make weight. I can gain or drop 10 lbs in 24 hours, lol. I wrestled at 98 lbs all 4 years of high school. Couple decades later going thru my divorce I became a gym rat and mixed martial arts fighter. When I got divorced I weighted 142lbs. 1 year later I was 205 lbs at 7% body fat. After my heart attack, I lost most of the weight gains and am around 170 lb. Nothing too extreme.

I am a meso/endo morph and can gain 5 pounds from eating a handful of sand lol...plus I have a very dense/heavy skeleton large muscle mass and on all weight to height charts I am border line obese...6'2" 235 winter...225 summer...and they say its obese...NFL linebacker is obese on their scale as well!
Same....6'2 220...when i was 265 i looked like chewed bubble gum. Now i have ab shadows lol.
Im at anytime fitness. 30$ a month and there is a gym everywhere i go.

Just some plants... 55 days in (counting by the Switch, of course lol).
This strain is advertised at 48-56. It needs at least another week.
20200106_185556.jpg
20200106_185951.jpg
20200106_185556.jpg
20200106_185621.jpg

Attachments

• 20200106_185638.jpg
    20200106_185638.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 12
If you look at BOG' s promotional photo for Sweet Cindy seeds, this is absolutely the structural phenotype he's using, sweet tooth 4 dominant. I've grown it and they are twinsies. Its a really handsome plant and the node spacing combined with its ability to FILL that space... im a happy camper. I think that with ideal management this is a contender for highest potential yield of anything I've grown.

I have an embarrassingly large swing trying to get some purple lol. It's like 25 degrees and nothing is happening except on the lavender. If I weren't running perpetual, id actually minimize the swing for the first 3-4 weeks to try to minimize initial stretch- I have a serious height restriction in my room

Last edited:
I am kinda mad surprised by the purple on the Mimosa. I guess that is the Purple Punch. I have had an issue with temps too since going with 3 LEDs. Had to remove one for the last couple weeks of flower. My temps were 83 yesterday in the tent. Removed one light and temp dropped 10 degrees.

I think some people on here have Buckeye Purple seeds or at least lineage from that. As a know nothing, I grew the most purple plants I’ve ever seen(outside of cannabiskid420’s genetics). I think the grow is in my signature. Still have some bud in my stash. Kinda sentimental value now as it is 5 years old or so...

Holy maroon buds, batfogey! That's the exact color of the polarfleece I'm wearing today lol
I'm not one to go hunting for purple just for being purple, but I'll admit I DO try to maximise it if i think it's a possibility, and get irrationally excited when a nice one pops up!

The smoke was really nice too. Not just a pretty purple face. Wish I’d kept some seeds but I am sure we have all lost plants we’d like to have back.

You can say that again... for me, that's exodus cheese, for which umbra was kind enough to send me some replacement seed that I gotta pop and hunt by nose like a bloodhound lol, a fully resinated male BOG Bogglegum, and a phenomenal cut of NYC Piff from Queens (thanks to ArtOfMakingFire). Best smelling pot I've ever encountered, smoke it in your car, close the doors, come back 4 days later and think you'd had it detailed from the perfume smell.
I'm gonna be running some serious seed backups on the really special stuff. Need to cob together a breeder box.
Also there's a lot to be said for giving cuts to a couple friends in case of accident or infestation.

Edit: while it's on my mind... fogey we're practically neighbors in the big scheme of things... I'll trade backups with ya any time. Always down for some questionable south gahdnah tex Mex lol

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back