UK...meets....USA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know there won't be any moments like these:

:angrywife: "But I've TOLD you... it's pronounced: OWLyouminnieUM! Not Aloominum!!!"

..........................:rant: "No, no, NO!"

Hope you two are having fun! I know we are all dying to know how everything is going. So post when you can and let us know!

UKgirl420 said:
ok thanks everyone ,,,,well sorry ive got to go my flights calling :D

ill HOLLA from seattle :yay:

see ya tonight 4u :heart:

You Got that ...Im on my way:bolt:

Okay, got my popcorn ready, my bong filled up.....where are the stars of this movie, UK and 4U? It's 9:02 already!

It got rated to hot for internet. You have to order the DVD

Shes gotta be there now, theyre just too busy makin out and smoking weed. ;)

Mom, they may never have made it all the way back home....think perhaps one of the motels en route have overnight guests about now?

Ozzie, you're a HOOT!

I think us and the internet are the least of their worries right now. ;)

Guys...

Who knows HOW far 4u2smoke lives from the airport and I'll bet she's hungry after bouncing around airports for a very long day...

I'm with Mom... They're TOGETHER! They don't need MP to communicate right now... ;)

:banana: :dancing: :dancing: :clap: :heart: :clap: :dancing: :dancing: :banana:​

whenever they do check in....

Welcome to the states, UKGirl!

10 Sundry thoughts and tips from a Yank...

1. Don't ask for chips with your fish unless you want 'potato crisps.'

2. Please don't say Aluminum

3. We do like how you say 'Extraordinary'

4. Sure you sound different than us... but we LOVE that! (just like the lovely Indian ladies in the Tube who talked to me just because they wanted to hear my 'adorable' American accent)

5. Seattle has salmon... just like Scotland.

6. What the heck is a quid?

7. Did you bring any chocolate?

8. You are closer than you've ever been to an In-n-Out Burger. If you indulge in red meat, grab your new friend, his stash and follow this link in a fast moving car:

hXXp://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=seattle,+wa&daddr=1275+Dana+Drive+Redding,+California+96003+&hl=en&geocode=&mra=ls&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=36.863178,78.662109&ie=UTF8&z=6

9. If you get homesick for the BBC, watch PBS. It's every bit as riveting!

10. I hope you brought your own tea making supplies. We fail at this miserably.

Most of all... Both of you have a GREAT time!

AmericanFlag.jpg

british_flag.jpg

BritishAmerica.jpg

south your a riot, all the best to the happy couple and green thoughts with you all!

Cool post south! I love the combined flag pic. Nice job.
I hope Team uk4u2 are having fun.

I can/could feel the excitement in their posts. Gl u2 Very nice thing to see happen.:woohoo: I've heard of walkabouts.. I bet they're on a... um... welll.... :bolt:

dirtyolsouth said:
9. If you get homesick for the BBC, watch PBS. It's every bit as riveting!

ROFL

dirtyolsouth said:
Most of all... Both of you have a GREAT time!

Agreed. I met my wife online and we couldn't be happier together. Stranger things happen.

Latest posts

Back