UKgirl420.Blue Mystic grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, ok good good, yep we're doing quite well. I bought some tubs off ebay for LSTing plants, but one of them is cracked...don't you just hate that?!?! :rolleyes:

Yea I thought when you said you had some very good looking males that would be a good chance to collect pollen. Do you have an extra 'room' that you can keep them alive in for that? No rush anyways...most important thing is the ladies :p

haha thorn ,,,yes the males were handsome beasts but alas no room ,i had him on a window sill for a week ,,but my veg room is real close by and didnt want to risk the vegging plants ,want to get a nice collection going for the outside season :hubba:

ok im back again the impatient uk girl :p i just had to cut her down ,,,apart from the fact im running low again :eek: i just wanted to she smelt so good and did have a fair view amber trichs :D
yet again not a great deal of bud but if it smokes like the last 2 plants ,,,im a very very happy lady ;)
well heres she is after her excution and again after a little trimming
100_5536.JPG 100_5541.JPG

well left with the Blush and skush 1,2 now and im getting excited :D they are starting to sprout white hairs out at a furious rate ,,:cool:

Happy Smoking all :48: pass along or hit the :bong2:

Damn fine buds, they look dankkkk, tell us how she smokes.

i 2 am growing impasient but i want my first plant to be well flushed an to taste great since i started flushing last week its buds have gon in to a super swell an it is eating up its fan leafs a few more days an she will be my first harvest, hope u are enjoying your smoke girl i am sure it will be bomb just like the last!!! anyhow keep them blush green girl!!!

chop-chop- says the woodsman..puff-puff says UKgirl420....Nice cola Ukgirl:)

hey wise guy ,,,,yes i am enjoying :hubba:
thanks for dropping in burn slowley feel free to drop in anytime

HEHE pc duck ,,,,thanks ,,,but she willl be gone soon enough in a blaze of smoke :tokie:

sorry aint been in a while glad to see my BoyZ :chuck::chuck: is still watching over your grow..another one to Harvest Good Job Girl:heart: now I will be back when i have more time..off to work but first:bolt::bong:

nice cut girl...your gonna have to take it easy on them until the next plant is ready...but yea sounds like a good smoke from what you said :)

Thanks yum yum ,,,,here ya go Diablo :48: helpyourself --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THORN
nice cut girl...your gonna have to take it easy on them until the next plant is ready...but yea sounds like a good smoke from what you said

hell no thorn ,,,no taking it easy :eek: why when i enjoy it so much :giggle:

i can allways find bud or some solid to tie me over till next harvest :hubba:

and from the last count in the flower room today ,,,i have 5 defined females
1 possible male and 2 totally unknown :p

happy smoking all :48:

That flower room must be getting kind of full for you, with all those females in there.:yay:....Don't ya just like saying "My flower room is full" I know I do:)

hehehe nice one hun, 5 fems pretty good going and still could be more!! Do you live in/near the city? Where I am at the moment I'm out in the country/village and struggle so bad to find any to buy, and when I do its usually only through old friends and a LOT of the dealers are so careful about who they deal to that a lot don't wanna know.

your grow looks brill.. my autos are doin well. but my blueberry cheese are not. it made me laugh when you said you had to cut her down and smoke her. cause i am sooo inpatient too. i reckon i could smoke a veged plant without any bud on. i get that inpatient! and i know the secret to growing this is to be PATIENT!....and i aint got any..!

Latest posts

Back