UKgirl420.Blue Mystic grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking swell UKgirl420 :aok:
Nice pics with your new camera too.

the lst plant looks like it's a quick starter for only being under for 11 days.

She look really healthy nice color of green no burns. It seems like most of us on here started to flower together which is pretty cool I think...Its like when they have those meditations simotaniously all over the world to help restore the earths chii lol.

lordhighlama said:
the lst plant looks like it's a quick starter for only being under for 11 days.

she allready had lots of preflowers before she went under :48:

goneindawind said:
She look really healthy nice color of green no burns. It seems like most of us on here started to flower together which is pretty cool I think...Its like when they have those meditations simotaniously all over the world to help restore the earths chii lol.

Thats one way of looking at it ;) pretty cool way actually :cool: ,,thinking all them flowering plants that will bring harmony to their growers and friends :giggle:

You did a great job on the LST girl..and all your plants this Season have been just Awesome:yay: Looking forward to seeing her finish up..and please let me know when that skush gets to 7 weeks..and post some close ups I would like to see..heres a tip HIE shared with me when i needed help with close ups...

1. be sure the cam is on macro...a flower setting

2. dont zoom in on plant..take cam to plant hold lens close and snap pic.

may need to set setting for shake..lol..i do.

Good luck..Im all ways in your corner:heart:

some more pics of the same as before ,,,but a week older :p
4U ill let you know at 7 weeks but her she is at 4 :D
100_0156.JPG100_0134.JPG100_0138.JPG
100_0139.JPG100_0140.JPG100_0144.JPG
100_0146.JPG100_0147.JPG100_0159.JPG
and last but not least lst girl :48:
100_0160.JPG100_0162.JPG100_0170.JPG

on a side note came across a little girl in the flowering room with amber trichs ,,,dont know how long she has been in there and a vague idea of who she is ,:rofl: post pics of her and her chop later :rolleyes:

happy smoking :48: :bong:

nice. very nice. loving her lines.:D who is she?

your lst girl looks like my LUI when she was that age, but, without no lst in veg. i gently tied her sides back to get more light at 4 weeks flower.;) :D :cool: ...

thanks for stopping by my place. :D :cool: ...bb...

hey BB the first one is skush and the lst is kult maybe thats why she looks familiar :giggle:

thanks for dropping in ,,,call by anytime :48:

UKgirl, your buds look amazing, and so do your plants. Congrats.

Your ladies are looking great UKgirl :) , that last one looked really blue :p Hope you are doing well today :D

hey Thorn ,,thanksfor dropping by im ok thanks ,could be better but couldnt we all ,;)
hows it going your end,,the pregnant toxic looks blooming :giggle:

:48:

Hehe yea I think that plant will be the world smallest MJ plant ever lol I'm ok thanks for asking, keeping myself pretty busy and just the 2 days week with the horses, mucking out and grooming is keeping me pretty fit :D Hope that ex of yours isn;t causing you grief?!

Latest posts

Back