UNBELIEVEABLE!! - DP WW reproduces ALSO from the soil!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mgfcom

A couple of months ago I noticed a weed of some sort growing from the container containing the 4 WWs, later to discover were two male and two female. I ripped it out but then later thought about it and thought it looked EXACTLY like a baby seedling from seed.

So tonight I look, and what do I see (remember now the breeding male, the breeding female, and another female {that I will try to maintain throughout flowering in tight trim and then try to regenerate after all the harvest of the other one} are together in the same pot, roots intemingled and intertwined and their lives literally depend upon co-existence with one another.

And the breeding female is now producing seeds! - I now see ALREADY white seeds there, WOW!! The green is splitting and now I can see the white seeds inside!

...so tonight I see another gift from GOD: a tiny little baby marijuana seedling growing up from the roots; apparently a male DP WW and a female DP WW can ALSO reproduce offspring under the soil / in-the-roots WHILE THEY ARE FLOWERING UP-TOP!!

I guess this is made possible that I have 3 (now 4) together growing in one pot! Wow! THIS IS SOOOOOOO COOL!!

i've had things come to life in my pots that had organic soil, i've just figured it was some kinda something from the soil and pulled them out.
any pics, mgf?

yes, but in my soil it is clean, nearly-sterile, and doesn't grow other such stuff. It is now nearly mostly rootball with 4 plants intermingled. It is not just a random weed. It is a baby. I noticed the same thing happen on other tree types that were many trees/plant to a pot. They pushed up babies every few years from the root life and reproduced also this way.

I am not so convinced why I should share pictures of such a true discovery here with all the flaming vocal criticism here for new ideas and new methods of trying things. If anybody is a rapist here it is the gang-rape mentality here.

take it personally if you want. i didn't talk no shmack. besides, criticism is a means of learning. you should have gathered that you posting is confusing to some, and may want to clear it up with some pictures and well articulated words.. it would be asinine to think the whole forum holds the same opinions and attitudes as one or two posts.. good day to you sir or madam..

Which is why I may share with you, BombBudPuffa, GrowDude,...maybe. But not the whole forum. There are true jerks here, and usually they are the most vocal. EnhancementSmoker and BuddyLuv are huge, disrespectful, and extremely gang-rape-mob-mysogynistic jerks.

ishnish said:
take it personally if you want. i didn't talk no shmack. besides, criticism is a means of learning. you should have gathered that you posting is confusing to some, and may want to clear it up with some pictures and well articulated words.. it would be asinine to think the whole forum holds the same opinions and attitudes as one or two posts.. good day to you sir or madam..

Yes, conventional advice will parrot this.

...but I have always found that 4 plants to a fairly large pot is best results FOR ME and help to make certain that overwatering is near-impossible as all 4 compete-yet-allow-other-MJ-plants-to-exist-if-they-are-there. It prevents lots of fungus and other ailments that one plant per pot doesn't.

...and it makes possible this DIRECT procreation straight from mother/father plants (from their root system) to the soil leap-frogging seeds. I will need at least another month to 6 weeks for these seeds, and then another week to month drying before I can replant. Right now I have another baby and 6 of my clones are still alive and it looks like baby new growth!

WOOHOO!!

So when the jerks here (not implying everyone is a jerk here) jump down your throat for not doing it their convential way of 1 per pot, and trimming and too much supercropping, you can just sit back and know that they will always be followers and never pioneers of new paths.

Friend-of-a-friend said:
I am thoroughly confused by this post, so I will attempt to refrain from making some kinda assnine reply. I have always heard 1 pot 1 plant though.....

Which is why I may share with you, BombBudPuffa, GrowDude,...maybe. But not the whole forum. There are true jerks here, and usually they are the most vocal. EnhancementSmoker and BuddyLuv are huge, disrespectful, and extremely gang-rape-mob-mysogynistic jerks

You came to this conclusion after a "WHOLE" 56 post?:rolleyes: That tells me you are not here to learn. You are here to be stroked,,, for what,,, Im not sure yet. Buttttttt,,,:postpicsworthless:

ok i'm not here to fling in sults and i could advize i would but i just don't understand what your doing it jus make no sence unless you want to start a mail order seed bis. or your trying breed super seeds but it sound like your just killing thc levels to me sorry man i don't mean to be negative but WHAT ARE TRYING TO DO??????????

lizard said:
WHAT ARE TRYING TO DO??????????

That is the problem, he has no idea what he is doing and refuses to see it any other way. I swear this TCVG messing with my mind.:D

i agree with you ishnish,

But i may i add there was no better reading while hitting a bong than what this post was, thank you for a great high lol

i couldt hit bong but i'm missing a pert you knoe the gren one so if i hit it would just fall and break ( well it sounded better in my head)

I dignify your response and reply to you because it is not rude or insulting or belligerent or condescending:

Yes, I am trying to breed super seeds, good genetics of the DP WW. I do not want to buy again DP WW at 10 USD /seed when I can produce hundreds of seeds myself. I would like to continue purchasing other strains though, and create for myself and friends good marijuana strains. WW, Strawberry Cough, etc. you know, try different things, shake it up a bit, maybe WW x Strawberry cough (50-50 mix) or mix it up even more (e.g. 75-25), blend it up a bit, experiment, LEARN.

FYI - you can't kill THC levels. It is innate in the plant. WW approx. 18%.

lizard said:
ok i'm not here to fling in sults and i could advize i would but i just don't understand what your doing it jus make no sence unless you want to start a mail order seed bis. or your trying breed super seeds but it sound like your just killing thc levels to me sorry man i don't mean to be negative but WHAT ARE TRYING TO DO??????????

Why do you mention in every post, repeatedly, that they aren't just "WW" seeds, but "DP WW" seeds?

Dutch Passion would either laugh or cry, if they knew what you are doing with their seeds. If I worked there, I wouldn't even sell seeds to you, because of the mockery that you are making out of them, and posting online for the whole world to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back