UNBELIEVEABLE!! - DP WW reproduces ALSO from the soil!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And DP isn't even the true holder of WW, that is the biggest laugh of all. They sell a knock off version of GreenHouse Seeds True WW, the real deal. Lets do a pic beside pic of my GH WW unmolested next to your DP WW butchered in a few weeks. I bet you change your tune then.

mgfcom said:
A couple of months ago I noticed a weed of some sort growing from the container containing the 4 WWs, later to discover were two male and two female. I ripped it out but then later thought about it and thought it looked EXACTLY like a baby seedling from seed.

I can't believe you didn't smoke it:confused:

You know, the more I think about it, I have to think that this guy is just having fun with us, or an alter ego. But then I see those pictures and realize "somebody actually did this." If this is a joke, it took months of work and preparation to pull off. So if it is a joke, I commend whoever took the time and effort to do it.

Problem is, I think this is actually real, and this is just rubbernecking at a car accident for me.

Some classics

"You can see in some of the shots how I cut a few leaves / new leading-branch-heads a bit too close on what remained and some of the leaves have odd cuts that remain as scars."

"I do think that too many leaves cut hurts the budding process"

" I think the whole fear-of-hermaphrodite-stress-prevention is overrated. "

"Yes, I understand leaves are required for photosynthesis."

"We will see how good the buds develop in a couple of months if I am able to bring them all to harvest with no disruptions."

I can't beleive it..... Another thread to make my head hurt.....

Marijuana Plants breeding UNDER the soil...... Now that is a novel Idea.... I think he might be growing Hastas....

I have 2 questions for mgfcom. If you have ever purchased weed, did you ask for more leaves instead of buds in the bag? Or have you ever bought a bag completely containing leaves?

I was going to let this die a quiet death, but I think I've changed my mind.. :p

spkyfsh420 said:
Some classics

"You can see in some of the shots how I cut a few leaves / new leading-branch-heads a bit too close on what remained and some of the leaves have odd cuts that remain as scars."

"I do think that too many leaves cut hurts the budding process"

" I think the whole fear-of-hermaphrodite-stress-prevention is overrated. "

"Yes, I understand leaves are required for photosynthesis."

"We will see how good the buds develop in a couple of months if I am able to bring them all to harvest with no disruptions."

"If even fan leaves didn't produce THC, they wouldn't be used en masse to make hash."

" All leaves on mature plants 2,3,4,5,6 months old grow nice little trichs."

"The strength in the leaves alone is enough to allow 10 plants to be a nice little garden to chop and smoke from on daily basis for months (or maybe years!)"

"Remember, we are talking about WW leaves that are abnormally high in THC,"

"Perhaps it is not something that should be so feared this hermie thing"

" The entire MJ plant has THC"

" triple-stembranched male (whom I trimmed entire branches tonight and smoked two bowls and got high on THC from the leaves and dried twigs!!,"

"harvest not possible here during cold winter."

"I theorize that it is ok until beginning of flowering and that successful flowering and bud production can be done if trimming stops at the beginning of flowering."

..and last but not least...
" if I am feeling generous to help and enlighten others then I will"

I think this individual would benefit from our experience, not our scathing witticisms. Well...most of you have the scathing part down...just not too much wit...

mgfcom said:
...so tonight I see another gift from GOD: a tiny little baby marijuana seedling growing up from the roots; apparently a male DP WW and a female DP WW can ALSO reproduce offspring under the soil / in-the-roots WHILE THEY ARE FLOWERING UP-TOP!!

Is this just a seed that sprouted out of the soil?

mgfcom said:
FYI - you can't kill THC levels. It is innate in the plant. WW approx. 18%.

You most certainly can kill THC levels, many things can do it.
The biggest of which is seeds, if your plant gets pollinated it reduces THC and if its over a % of the buds it just kills it.

This is the biggest reason you dont want males around your female plants.
If you want seeds collect the pollen in a baggie and use a small brush to apply it to the pistols of just a small bud.

mgf, I give you props for entertainment value besides for your effort. Here's what happened in your pot. You have a female and a male growing together. I think you said at least one was 7 months old. Somehow, the male pollinated some female flowers, making seeds. Those seeds, probably during one of your leaf removal adventures dropped into your soil. Then, all it took was some water and voila, you have almost immaculate conception happening. It is that simple. Your underground sexing tale is just that, a tale. Good one, nonetheless. Keep it up, you may get your own thread category out of this. Lots of members are already quoting you. You must be famous. Here, hold this while you think up a different version of the truth.:bong1: You remind me of my older sister. Hardest headed female I ever met. Only took her 60 years to lighten up.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back