Unusually long lasting high- what's up?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

123Go

I don't smoke very often, maybe a few times a year. I smoked some of my brothers weed on Maui last week and I still feel stoned, like my mind is not clear. Has anyone had this happen to them? What should I do? I only smoked that one time last week. It is affecting my daily routine because I feel like I'm dreaming and I can't focus and work. Everything seems kind of hazy and I kind of feel out of my body, almost like I am dreaming...but my memory is okay. I just took like two hits that one day and felt really stoned but woke up the next day still stoned and this is day six and I would rate my state of mind at about a five. I have done exercise like running and drinking lots of water since then. Also I have been getting at least 8 hours of sleep every night. Has anyone ever heard of this? Should I get some help? Maybe I have some chemical imbalance in my brain? I don't know but it is kind of scary considering I don't really smoke all that much. My brother said he is fine doesn't feel any different from the weed but he also smokes everyday. Any suggestions?

:48:Sounds to me lke you just need to build your tolerance up a lil more since you rarely smoke it prolly hit you pretty good, don't think you have anything to worry about though medicaly IMHO. Sure wish I could get ahold of some stuff that would do that to me....:rofl:

What should you do? Count your blessings. Or box it up and send it my way if you don't want it :p

KaptainKronic said:
:48:Sounds to me lke you just need to build your tolerance up a lil more since you rarely smoke it prolly hit you pretty good, don't think you have anything to worry about though medicaly IMHO. Sure wish I could get ahold of some stuff that would do that to me....:rofl:
:yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat:...:p :welcome: to MP. :bong2::48:

Are you sure your not a hypochondriac? I know its common for casual smokers to feel groggy but for weeks? I suggest not smoking, either your ultra sensitive or you've worried so much that you've actually conjured this problem in your mind.... just a thought

Since the original poster smokes so infrequently, wouldn't the TCH be outta his/her system after 5-6 days anyway?

Sometimes, I wish there was an operation where I could have an implant installed in my brain and every time I said "Thunder Kats, HO!" I would suddenly be blazed outta this world...

this could be a real problem, sometimes lasting several decades...your best bet is to never ever smoke again and give all your weed to your brother...lol
(I do get my cut eh Bro?? wink wink) :clap:

Drink a ton of water and go do some pushups and situps in a 90f room.. that'll snap you out of it

Happens to me alot, I smoke a joint and i feel high until i go to sleep and feel like im in a dream the next day.
**Oh after i read you said a whole week? thats insane...you lucky ahaha :)**

get some exercise, you're fine. THC and the other chemicals that constitute marijuana smoke cannot cause imbalances and such like you may be worried about.

don't blame it on the weed brutha. try this method: do nothing. eat a bunch of junk food and watch tv for a day or 2. day 3 get up and go, all day. super productive, and excercise. gatorade till you urinate. then more gatorade or water. get good sleep, and on day 4 if life isn't a big ray of sunshine....go to the dr man, and don't blame the herb :)

Edited because i used another word for inhale. I appologize...

Puffin Afatty said:
this could be a real problem, sometimes lasting several decades...your best bet is to never ever smoke again and give all your weed to your brother...lol
(I do get my cut eh Bro?? wink wink) :clap:

seriously... i think this is the best advice
if ur just feelin dreamy then dont worry about it
it will fade
if ur freekin out, panic attacks or anything like that
then learn ur lesson, pot isnt for u
it will wear off, but dont do it to ur self again
detox is the best way
fruit water excercise, you'll be alright

---------------------
just seen when this was posted
hope ur ok now dude ;)