Update 7/25/07 outdoor grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ktownlegend said:
thanks for that, but FYI look at the date of that post. this is a journal that problem was takin care of a long time ago.lol thanks for stopping by though.

LOL, a little too much herb myself :) I guess I am just anxious to start contributing to this great forum!

we all do it once in awhile.

but as for my ladies i think i have no other choice than to buy Bushmaster and build an addition to my GH. kinda irritating after busting my arse to build a GH 3 times the size of original specs. and still have it be too small. i guess thats what happens when u go and feed all kinds of wicked bloom boosters and stuff. lol o well they love me for it and love them. new pics soon to come.

Fire it up

KT

well heres some pics as of about 20 minutes ago, it got down pretty cold out last night. Even though my ladies didn't look all that cold or frosty i sprayed them down this morning anyway just to be cautious. the big girl with all the tops is being a slow grower. the 2 taller ones are almost at the top of the GH which is y i think there doing more growing towards buds than the others. and the short bushy one is filling out nicely. although i did notice that the one tall one is getting a lighter green color in the bottom leaves. a lighter green than usual.

any thoughts on what could be causing it?

other than that eveything looks promising. besides the fact im don't think im gonna get to let them flower the full 12 weeks.

ENJOY

KT

100_0542.JPG

100_0541.JPG

100_0543.JPG

100_0544.JPG

100_0545.JPG

100_0547.JPG

***? no one has any input on my ladies or the possible issue at hand?

o another thing, one of the ppl i have working under me at the shop got pulled over yesterday after he left the shop. by the same cop that pulled me over 3 times in 2 days. he searched that guy and his car completely then procceeded to ask him if and when he smoked last. and then asked him if he smoked with me, literally by my last name. he played stupid and said i don't konw that guy. and the cop said the dude u work with. then he said nope he don't smoke either. all in all, i think someone seen something or theres a rat that konws me some how.

IYHO- how long does it take for a search warrant to be issued after evidence is varified to make a search warrant a possibility?

That sounds pretty close man, I think that would be enough to make me abort...

already have a location switch planned out. but i just wanted to find out how quick they are about it, i only have 4 plants. so its not like im growing pounds upon pounds. I know its a bad thing to say, but i was hoping someone on here might have had a past experience to share or be in the legal field to help me out with some info. just cuz i don't want to have to do it tonight and not have my lights setup yet and what not.

speaking of that, its 7:15 pm right now where im at. and the sun just set. it doesn't directly hit my ladies till almost 1 in the afternoon. with that said should i put them on a 8/16 schedule? so as to not shock them too much.

ktownlegend said:
speaking of that, its 7:15 pm right now where im at. and the sun just set. it doesn't directly hit my ladies till almost 1 in the afternoon. with that said should i put them on a 8/16 schedule? so as to not shock them too much.

???????????

Oh man KT, that's a little too close for comfort. Why is that cop so onto you???

I think if they are already flowering, going right to 12/12 shouldn't affect them, the flowering mode is basically "on". The shock is from veg > flowering if they are not showing. But we'll let some of the more experienced people chime in who actually have experience :)

It's been slow on the forum the last couple of days, not a lot of activity it seems.

ktownlegend said:
I know its a bad thing to say, but i was hoping someone on here might have had a past experience to share or be in the legal field to help me out with some info. just cuz i don't want to have to do it tonight and not have my lights setup yet and what not.

Again, no experience with this, but I would assume if they had what they need the warrant wouldn't be long coming. The longest part I would assume would be getting the evidence. As such, you really wouldn't know when they would be coming.

they've been flowering and no worries any more, my other friend i mentioned in the beginning of my journal whos also growing gave me the ok to move them to his place, which is super low key. so alls good.

and they get to stay outside as well. THANK THE GANJA GODS.

and the cops are always on my arse, run the only head shop around my area for at least 70-100 miles in all directions. that and i have caught a few cases in my day, not to mention from my previous street related occupation im well connected to all the ppl u shouldn't be connected to. to stay out of the legal spot light.

although, i have stepped up and out so to speak. and everything will be moved to a remote location. so no worries like I said, sorry to give u guys a scare. but i was trippin bad with paranoia and then hearing all that just sealed the deal.

It really sounds like that cop doesn't have anything...other than a personal grudge. ;)
"If" they have the evidence, a search warrant is only hours (if that) away.
They present their evidence to a judge, he determines if it "enough" to justify/warrant a warrant. Signs it...and they're off to your house.

well lets hope so cuz i can't take them to the safe house. it turns out that the owner of the home decided against it. so i'll have to keep an eye on things for a few days, maybe take them up north to the woods. but i got a couple joints of the ones inthe ground i ripped out. got super baked even for a quick dry. i'll be switchin my pic in BPOTM too. to something that actually has a chance of winning.

well heres a couple of other tops on the short bushy lady. I put one up in the BPOTM in place of the other younger picture i put up a week ago. u can barely see the red pistils cuz of the lighting from the camera.

100_0549.JPG

100_0550.JPG

well heres a bit of an update, one of the tall skinny ones turned hermie on me. i it got ripped out. saved the pods letting them dry out, planning on pollintating a couple of branches just to get a few seeds. the new pics will be tomorrow. u can really see the red pistils staggered every where on the bright bushy lady. the dark one on the other hand is doing as normal taking to it a little later that the other too but stacking it from top to bottom. the other tall one is looking awesome. probly gonna have a good harvest off that one alone.

EDIT: i also made some hash oil this evening. turned out awesome, been smoking it since it got done bubbling.

so rippeddddd off to smoke another.

Fire it up

KT

well things are looking beautiful, trimmed up the ladies a touch the huge leaves were all nasty yellow and falling off in spurts. now theres just the ones up toward the tops and the mid size leaves. theres enough trics to the point where it looks sugar coated. i got one with red pistils that resembles medicore's Afghani Goo. my camera will be back sunday night so new pics either that night or monday morning for better quality.

i also think its time to name these blooming young women.

so any and all input from all u guys will be greatly appreciated.

no matter how off the wall or so common u hear it everyday.

Fire it up

KT

well my damn brother and dad keep taking the camera with them duck hunting and its rreally starting to piss me off! as for the ladies, i think keeping them in the greenhouse was acutally not such a good idea either that or maybe i should've up'd the container size. their all root bound fer sure due to being kept in 3gal pots which i think actually cut my yeild down big time. either that or the weather. its the second week of october and its still hot outside during the day and above 40 at night. seems like growth has taken a lil slow spurt compared to the last month. gonna have to go get a microscope to start checking trichs soon. that and i got my samples of Humbolt County goods yesterday. Purple Max, Bushmaster 3.0, and Gravity hardener. has anyone used all 3 at the same time? or should i say all together at once?, or has everyone just used one, then waited and used the next. seeing as how theres only 3 to 4 weeks tops i don't want to be feeding a bunch of nutes. planning on flushing them out at the end of the second week to ensure no chemicals left in nugs to be smoked. forgot to pollinate the one like i said i was gonna do. but it doesn't matter i have a hole bunch of seeds from all different kinds of smoke just waiting for next year.

pics will be up this afternoon after 6 est. time.

and as for names im running with Jackie for the short multiple tops, Rachel for the red pistiled one, and the tall one i haven't quite figured out yet.........

I need some opinions.

well heres the long awaited pictures, sorry bout taking so long

the first pics are the nameless lady, the second set is rachel, the third is jackie all of these are bagseeds unknown strains from 3 different kinds of MJ as u can see in the pics. they got 2 solid weeks left. i ended up mixing the purple max with the gravity hardener when i did it. i went 3/4 tsp in 1:1 ratio. i noticed a little nute burn but im also constantly feeding bloom booster. so it actually worked out great. i got one for the BPOTM too.

comments, questions, advice always appreciated

ENJOY

KT

EDIT: pictures layout the first 2 on the top-nameless the last one on top and the first in the second row - rachel the last 2 - jackie

100_0592.JPG

100_0593.JPG

100_0596.JPG

100_0594.JPG

100_0595.JPG

100_0597.JPG

Latest posts

Back