Update 7/25/07 outdoor grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rachel Is Looking Hot. Looks Like Some Pink Or Redish Color I Am Seeing In Her!!
Very Nice Grow Keep It Up!!

outstanding outdoor grow... i dunno if you mentioned this but is your greenhouse made with clear or semi-clear plastic sheeting? and how does that effect the sunlight as compared to direct sunlight?

its only semi clear plastic, and it suppresses direct light to give additional heat. but thats only becuz of location. i had to use semi clear instead of clear for visibility purposes as well as to much direct light.

Rachel is by far the best looking one i've grown yet. and smells so delicious.

got her up in the BPOTM so vote on ppl

Fire it up

KT

not so much, the additional heat is to help them grow longer into the fall when it gets down in the 40's. i originally built it to tone down direct light and help contain humidity. so i wouldn't have to water them so often. the surface there sitting on is pure flat black. absorbs light and gives of heat like crazy in the summer and drys out the soil in the pots quicker. kinda like a stove top affect. there was so much direct light in combo with the excessive heat causes soil to dry up 3-5 times faster than with my greenhouse.

the only other big reason for a greenhouse is visibility from the sky as well as the ground. mainly the sky though. although i do have a few neighbors that have second stories so it stops the possibility of them seeing whats in it.

any other questions feel free to ask.

well, its been a little while, been so baked kinda forgot about the computer. i ended up with a quarter pound of some amazingly poten smoke. 3 different kinds all together though. rachel is fruity in smell, and piney green in taste. jackie had the skunk piss odor and a very distiguished rich taste. suzy came out without much of any odor, until u touch some nugs, then she stinks like green bad. very smooth smoke, little green taste creeper all the way. blaze one up half way through ur like der d der ...yuck. do'nt know where my camera is at the moment either or i could take pictures of whats left. definitly not enough though. thats for sure.

and this concludes my first MP journal, stay tuned in for more

Fire it up

KT

hey kt, glad you checked in. Been wondering what happened to you. Take some pics of that bud. ;)

don't know where the camera is right now or i would, i got a half of suzy put away, and a half of rachel put away. jackie is smoke in my lungs and im working on a lil of the other two joint by joint. just been working alot lately holiday seasons coming up. so i got work more and make more, not to mention i kinda got me an old lady now whos got a mouth and an attitude just like me. so it kinda puts a damper on my free time now. but not to worry im back.

well heres some pics of suzy and rachel, first 4 are suzy and the second 2 are rachel.

100_0621.JPG

100_0623.JPG

100_0626.JPG

100_0627.JPG

100_0628.JPG

100_0632.JPG

all i can think about is how ... "One day... i'm going to build a little mini greenhouse for some outdoor plants just like ktown... THE LEGEND!!!..." ... can you tell i'm super stoned?

CONGRATS on a fine harvest Ktown. :aok: Now you sit back and wait for the cure then smoke your brains out. :p Great job mang, great job. ;)

congra on your harvest ktown.:D very good looking dense buds:hubba:

Hey Ktown great harvest bro love the budz cant wait to hear a smoke report hope that nice green budz gets you blasted:D Puff Puff Pass peace

thank u all very much, it was by far one of the best LST/HST ladies i've had in along time. the harvest could have been more plentiful but the frost hit a lil to quick.

as far as smoke report

Rachel- fruity in smell, sticky beyond belief even after the cure, tastes very strong and smooth at the same time, a very rich fruity green taste with a creeper kinda high

Suzy-piney/skunk in smell, sticky on the inside crunchy on the out, has a very robust green/skunk taste with a open ur eyes/mind but paralyze ur body kinda high

jackie was ur typical good green smoke a head high with very little couchlock effect, good for working.

o and as far as trimming goes, the reason it was left like that is the amount of trics i couldn't see cutting them off that short, not to mention the hairs on them were some of the longest i've ever seen.

but thats all for this journal, but any questions, comments, advice or advice needed is always helpful no matter when or what.

Fire it up

KT

(cuz u know i am)

Hey i read on another post you slow dry your weed, what process do you use and how long doe you take till u smoke..?

iam at 15 days hang cure. sure i could use jars, but i only do that with super dank or when i got enough to smoke i can cure properly

Dc

p.s. i thanked you clever, for your clever but silent voice against the green house effect, cattle is the true culprit of this crime.

Latest posts

Back