urgent help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
zipflip said:
carve a carrot into a short chillum shape hole thru it and carve hole in the wide top where stem way of carrot make the hole on opposin end connect to hole where stem was but that be a small one like use an inside ink tube from a pel or somethin i like em actually and make one evry time we got carrots in the fridge. and it dont taste like carrots when u smoke it. u can use apples too. same principal applies

oh Great....Now he has to grow some carrots to get high:p ...

Remember the Ha,Ha...

SirSmoke-a-Lot said:
i am officially high... i made a plastic bong... omg im freaking out man... never been so high! i love bongs :)

no your not....:hitchair: ,,,hit ist again..:bong1: :bong1: :fly: ...its 420 in NY City...USA

while we are on the construction chat.i do a little carving,newbie,but what kind of wood would make the best pipe?want to try to carve one,like a 1 hitter

go to the toolbox and grab a deep well 1/4" socket, shove pot in and smoke

PUFF MONKEY said:
go to the toolbox and grab a deep well 1/4" socket, shove pot in and smoke

what ...no screen? and If he had a socket set He would have been High by now huh?...I do like the carrot Idea..props zipflip ..

andy I would say just about anything..i have a stash box that has a hitter that was given to me years ago...I think it was made of oak...its cool..but you will always have the burn of wood..IMO

how do u all place quotes from other posts in ur replies? i hit the quote button and got it this way but dont see the gray box everyone else has for quoting others

Just click the Quote tab bottom right of their post...also where you can thank me..lol

Be sure to scroll down past the quote in the reply...wow now I am confused..lolll im going to get high now

4u2sm0ke said:
Just click the Quote tab bottom right of their post...also where you can thank me..lol

Be sure to scroll down past the quote in the reply...wow now I am confused..lolll im going to get high now

my thoughts exactly. how u doin it up bleeze, doob, bowlin it....?
i'm blowin down a bleeze myself as we speak
hey cool i fingered the quote thing out now. thanks man preciate it

no problem my friend...i like Bongs..and Pipe..and everynow and then I can twist a fat one...here let me show ya..

i'm more a pipe guy myself but i like the flavor of a niced berry or grape flavored bleeze now an then or the nice clean taste of a joint too now an then. pipes tend to get that stale resiny taste after couple bowls burned out it so i tend to soak mine in alcohol every week n clean em cuz the resin taste bothers me sometimes

i clean my almost daily...i dont care for that crap resin either..Im sitting on so much weed I know I will never run out...great feeling...whats a bleeze?

take care and be safe

get 8 mm socket , melt the hole of 1 liter soda bottle plug the 8 mm in the hole be sure it is tight, you got a good pipe! be sure leave some space for air, you want lot smokes! even if its wet! or saggy weed will even work!

4u2sm0ke said:
i clean my almost daily...i dont care for that crap resin either..Im sitting on so much weed I know I will never run out...great feeling...whats a bleeze?

take care and be safe

a bleeze is a slang for a blunt we use round here.

oh thanks...and papabeach1...I think sir-smoke alot passed out all ready...He did finnally get riped..lol

SirSmoke-a-Lot said:
Im back... i just smoked up again oh man im so glad i live in india... i can stay high 24/7 cuz the weed is so cheap

not here it not cheap. and wat ya get is usually brick crap. growin ur own is always cheaper lol

Latest posts

Back