urgent help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol...good morning sirsmoke...all ready hitting I see...

hey sirsmoke-a-Lot.....how about a picture of that killer Hitter you made? Smoke some more my friend its early

potatos, carrots, apples, even a cucumber once (didn't work so well).

Smokealot, I heard you say it was 50 bucks an lb there once. That's insane, it costs more than that to grow it! It's like $150 an oz here for generic commercial and $350+ for heady stuff. I've had offers of 450 for an oz of the stuff I grew since I got seeds from emeryseeds in like '04 or '05.

Here is my bong lol and some of the leftover bud i got... right there is about half of what i got.. prolly $1.50 worth... lol :D

SP_A0138.jpg

SP_A0139.jpg

like an ounce right there... real tightly packed... if anyone caught that

Your papers wont burn? Use 2 of them and roll your first roll in a new paper. They're old, and stale. Trust me, it works. I've done it many of times. If it doesnt work, you are free to call me names.

Ok i will try.. I rolled a blunt with the same weed... and it burned fine... something is wrong with the papers but i will try again soon... lets see how that works out.

Yeah, I have used them all too.

Soda cans bend in the middle - holes poked in them.
Apples cut into a pipe with a hollow pen.
Aluminum foil wrapped around a pencil, pulled out and bent at one end.
Socket attached to something like a home-made gravity bong.

You can also take an old cigarette and unroll the tobacco and fill it with buds.

There is almost always something available - you just have to find it. (Where there's a will there's a way)

Glad to hear you got it though!

Ok i have soo many seeds from this bud that i got and I want to plant some... but can only do outdoors so if i plant now, will i get any bud off it? I don't know if it will veg at all because it is august lol. any help is thanked :) except thorns... lol

I can't smoke that much... i just woke up and im still high from the high last night lol. The beans are germing... im gonna plant them for practice

good for you my friend...splash some water on you face and start smoking that $1.50 man...if you go it..you may as well smoke it..lol...have a good one my friend

Latest posts

Back