urgent help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SirSmoke-a-Lot said:
I can't smoke that much... i just woke up and im still high from the high last night lol. The beans are germing... im gonna plant them for practice

what kind of system we looking 2do sirsmoke?...are you soil/hydro?..Tell me what your doing...Im nosie:hitchair:

I am going to grow some bagseeds... and I am just going to germ them, no vegging inside, just put them outside in pots.. transplanting if I need to. Thats it.. just good soil and some manuer and thats about it. Let them do their own thing and grow... I will be growing on my roof so they are exposed to more and more sunlight, so maybe it will get a lil more veg time :) any other questions my buddy

are you not worried about nosie people like me seeing them on the roof?..going to be a lot of work climbing up and down ladder to get on roof..that will draw attention to you...JMO..

smoke another $1.50 my friend..lol..

not really... no one is going to see anything here in india... and they don't care about plants, because for all they know, its an exotic plant lol. I hear that the plant won't even get too big so not really that big of a chance for anyone to really see it. I will try it this one time on top :)

SirSmoke-a-Lot said:
not really... no one is going to see anything here in india... and they don't care about plants, because for all they know, its an exotic plant lol.

That's exactly what I thought when I sowed my first plant outdoors. Boy was I wrong!!! Apparently someone was watching me and two days after I planted my seedling someone stole it! :eek:

Just be careful, stealthy and safe!

Yea don't worry I don't think it will be a problem... i have gaurds watching my house day / night... the only thing is my neighbor's house is joined with ours so the roof is the only place where they could come to steal a plant which once starts flowering, i will start sleeping with it... so no one can steal my baby :)

okay sirsmoke...I will fallow along...But I aint climbing no Laddder..lol..and I would not be telling anyone you liking to sleep with Female Plant..lol..

Your Okay sirsmoke_a-lot and if Im ever in Idia I will Look you up...But first I would Have to Look up where it is..lol...

smoke another $1.50 my friend

Just finished Re-reading the thread...what a great Lunch, thanks Sirmoke

KEEP M GREEN

You are welcome buddy... ur welcome to come anytime... lol

one of my seeds just cracked... see the baby inside :):):)

oooo i can't wait ive got about 7 seeds germinating... and they are bagseed so I don't know how many will actually crack open

anther cracked open... how long do i wait before i put them into the ground? they are just cracked and a little root tip has come out.. like a cm.

i like to get them in soil when the Tap root is 1/4 inch...and put in soil 1/4 inch deep, root tip first

Thanks... I just planted one of them... and im waiting on what it does... how long before it will pop out of the soil? I'm still waiting on my other babies to germinate and actually grow a little before I put them in the pots.

a day or two...and dont go poken around in the soil..looking..lol

Im not looking through the soil... 2 more seeds germinated and one has a 1/2 inch root, and i can't plant it yet, because its raining outside, and there are people around... does it matter if it grows to this long in the paper towel and then i put it in later? I will plant it hopefully within the next two hours, but not 100 percent sure so I am waiting, but definitely by tonight.

and yea, i havn't gone searching through the soil, i know that much lol but the thing is, when i planted it, my gardner put the manuer in and all, and when he did, he shaked it up pretty nice with the soil under, and it felt like he might have moved the seed from its place and it might be around the edge or something like that.. thats why I was asking, so I can make sure... if i have to, pull it to put another one.

I would not let the root get more than a 1 inch long..i use a pencil to poke hole so tap root goes into soil easy..

Tell Gardner to leave you MJ beds alone..you need to care for them. how many total so far sirsmoke?

I took care of that seed... and i put it in it's home... check out my grow journal, i'll update it every time there is something to update about lol. Anyways, 5 cracked and 3 are in their homes... the other two I am not going to keep on my property, going to just drop them down the street in the ground after germinating them... and let nature do its job. I am not going to cultivate it either, let some lucky guy find them and do it themselves lol... im just a giving type of guy lol

oh and I found roots in the pot today... on the right edge... and it had roots on one end, and just like a hard stick on the other side, so i dont know if that was my mj seed :/ so I pulled that out... and am waiting to see if anything grows, if not... i have other seeds ready to be put in there.

okay sirsmoke I will fallow along in the GJ now

Latest posts

Back