Using atomizer indoors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trichnut

Reaction score
I just replaced my old sprayer with a fogger "fogmaster jr." I found thrips on my starts and will be using aza max to take them out. My room is 10'x20'x.
The fogger blows kinda hard so I'm not sure the best way to use it is.
Can I just set the thing in a corner and let it run for 5-10 min?
Should I only be using a fogger on a full size established plant?

I'm not sure about using a fogger like that to disperse the Azamax. It is an oily substance and when atomized and fogged out, it is subject to get all over lights, fans, floor and walls, which is a waste and makes everything a bit messy. I use a small pump up sprayer that atomizes fairly decent and I get all in the plants while spraying so that the spray gets to all of the leaves, on top and underneath, as well as on the stems and soil. Make sure you give the soil a real good drenching as many of the bass-turds get in that too. If you want to use the fogger, then walk around with it and use it pointedly on the plants rather than allowing it to just sit and fog the room.

You can apply the Azamax any time up until about 15 days before harvest. Try not to get it on buds that are large and dense as it is slow to degrade and might affect the flavor of the buds. I have smoked some that had a little too much to close to harvest and it didn't hurt anything but I could tell in the flavor. Plus wetting larger buds runs the risk of bud rot. :)

Latest posts

Back