Using outlook as a grow journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Markers

asdf;lkj
Reaction score
Hey All,
I have 7 or 8 grows under me belt. I never really wrote anything down or kept track of when & how I did things with my grows. I just grew, cloned, harvested, grew, cloned , harvested..... Until now I've been growning bagseed. 3 diferent strains, one indica was exceptional.

I recentley bought some seeds from Attitude. I'm gonna keep a journal this time. I started one using the calendar in Outlook. It works great just double click the day to start a new entry. I can put everything I did that day in the entry and insert pictures of key events. Also you can create as many calendars as needed for different strains etc. Just thought I'd share the idea. If there are other journal ideas post em here I am open to other progz.

check out this program, i think youll like it
hxxp://herbiq.codeplex.com/
or the main page here --> hxxps://herbiq.net

i would use it but im too lazy, but if your thinking about outlook this is wayyy better. ive tested it no virus or any sending of data and its free :)

"All data is stored in XML and can optionally be encrypted to ensure your data isn't accessed unless the password is provided."

screenshots--->hxxps://herbiq.net/Screenshots.aspx

WoW thats some in depth software. I think I'm "too Lazy" also to keep track of all that. lol my entries are more like - watered full nutes, topped, swtched to 12/12. If I had more than 10 or 12 plants I can see where Herb.IQ would come in handy. Thanks for the link though I may still try it.

Ok I downloaded it and gave it a look. mmm I don't think I want to put that much time into it. I just want to know when I started 12/12 watered, etc.... So far Outlook will be quicker for me. Now when I get that 300'x100' room to grow in i will need something that detailed lol.

Latest posts

Back