Watz up from iconoclast...?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iconoclast

Reaction score
Wats up cannabis passion people ? Just thoght I would say hi and see what happens. On a few other cannabis sites and thought I would give this one a try. Been growing for like 3-4 years now, all organic and of course in soil. Have a **** load of seed strains to pop but first have to upgrade my room with some needed new hardware. Anyways, hi and bye.

Welcome to MP.... pull up a seat, and hang out for a bit ! Ohh ....and could you hold this for a second :48:

That was fast chris1974. Thanks for the welcome and I would gladly hold that for you. I do have joint lock in my fingers, Dr. says not alot they can do about. Peace...!!!

Hahaha.... right on man :) I hope you enjoy our community, its a great place, good people here !

It looks like a returning member joining in the fun of halloween.

Welcome to the forum I Con.

:peace:

Welcome to MP....you will now hve no need for those other forums....

Thanks RCCIMe, HamsterLewis, HippyInEngland and of course SmokinMom.
Hamster Lewis I dont know if I can give them up.

I dunno-that avi sure looks scary-kinda gives me the willlies-lol
JK

:joint: Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!! :joint:

Gb

Thanks aplaisis and GeezerBudd. Im harmless and it is almost Halloween the only so called holiday thats worth a sh*t.

And another welcome to you iconoclast. I am also an organic grower,the only way to fly. I have worm beds started and I'm looking into building bat boxes. If you build it they will come. Later,peace out.

Latest posts

Back