Well LOOKEY HERE THE ASK ROSTER MOST ANYTHING Thread has been Resurrected

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HOW_TO_KILL_&_PREVENT_PALMETTO_BUGS.jpg

Ok, Mr. Roster. I've asked this question before. I believe the last person I asked was our renowned world traveler, Walt. He really didn't answer my question. Maybe you can. It's a question that's plagued me ever since I heard the little song back in the third grade. Is there really a place in France where the people wear no pants?

Ok, Mr. Roster. I've asked this question before. I believe the last person I asked was our renowned world traveler, Walt. He really didn't answer my question. Maybe you can. It's a question that's plagued me ever since I heard the little song back in the third grade. Is there really a place in France where the people wear no pants?
Nude beaches

There’s a place in France where the ladies wear no pants. It’s called La Place de la Femmes Sans Pantalons.

French Riviera has old naked fat men. Is that exotic?

Latest posts

Back