Well LOOKEY HERE THE ASK ROSTER MOST ANYTHING Thread has been Resurrected

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I moved a female in the room with 3 males. How long should I leave them in there together? A few weeks? This is my second time trying to make seeds. The first time I killed the female. None of the seeds were viable. I would really like to try and get this right. I had them in the window with the lights, but they got too tall. I am getting another light today.
image.jpg

I don't drink but if I did it would be dark rums..........delish.
Never did care for rum. On a hot day when the devil drags me away from beer, I've been known to drink a frozen strawberry daiquiri with vodka, not rum. They taste really good and you don't know they're hitting you until you bounce off the walls on the way to the restroom.

I moved a female in the room with 3 males. How long should I leave them in there together? A few weeks? This is my second time trying to make seeds. The first time I killed the female. None of the seeds were viable. I would really like to try and get this right. I had them in the window with the lights, but they got too tall. I am getting another light today. View attachment 346613
I think from now on I will only do one strain at a time inside so I can just let the all seed up. Less hassle.

I moved a female in the room with 3 males. How long should I leave them in there together? A few weeks? This is my second time trying to make seeds. The first time I killed the female. None of the seeds were viable. I would really like to try and get this right. I had them in the window with the lights, but they got too tall. I am getting another light today. View attachment 346613
If you have a game camera you should be able to catch them copulating , this way you can be sure the mating has taken place.

Jan, make sure you do the pollinating after you tend the rest of your girls or you'll be like a happy little bee and pollinate everything in your house. A shower and fresh clothes before you tend them again the next day or you'll do the same.
I know people that'll go outside and do lawn work and then check their indoor crops and then wonder how they get bugs. Bugs are great hitch-hikers.

Latest posts

Back