What can it has and how do I fix it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
272250667_963552644587288_5034008548453910936_n.jpg

Now some shiny yellow balls have appeared... what could they be (I put them in a circle)? The little black hairs on the back of the leaf are still there, but they have diminished. And the brown leaf tips are unfortunately still there.
I applied carbedazim... I don't know what to do now.

Hello people, now it is like this, what do you think, I apply systematic insecticide once a week approx, but it continues with symptoms. What do you think?Thanks

273679995_559858985226913_6400718411460168768_n.jpg
273065709_544774606958081_5369289457810850769_n.jpg

It is autum! i seem other bigger than mine...i suppose that something was wrong ;(
Hopefully someone here can help you. How long has your plant been in bloom? Have you been feeding her along the way? In veg and bloom? If so, what nutrients have you been using? This information might help those chime in with a comment or two to help you. It could be genetics too, what kind of plant is it?

Is RIver OG(supposedly ).
It has been in the ground for about 1 month and I water it with water and sometimes I put liquid earthworm humus!
It started to flower about 3 weeks ago. When the sun is not shining I put a big spotlight that I bought. It has about 12 hours of light counting the artificial and natural light.

Maybe a few more nutrients during the veg cycle would have helped them get a little bigger and bloom nutrients maybe during bloom would help. Did they start blooming when you first put them out a month ago or did they veg some first? When was the first flower sited?

Maybe the soil is too hard for it to grow through. The fields here get as hard as cement in the late fall. I would stop with any bug sprays at this point. You might treat the ground around it, a 1/3 meter away from the plant, but I would stop spraying the plant itself and hope for a little rain. Once you harvest hold your buds under clean water in a bucket and very lightly swish them around to try to get and residual off. Hopefully someone else comments. Possibly should have not sprayed it on the buds themselves. !!

it seems that the main problem is that the plant is cuttings...it's in the roots or a virus or something similar.

Latest posts

Back