what do i do with the male plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry Beaarthur, didnt mean to step on anyones toes. I just got carried away when I saw a fellow Irishman on site :)

Rasta.

dont worry about it rastagal, beaarthur sounds like he,s waiting for his crop to harvest and hasnt had a joint in ages stoners dont usualy get stressed out so easily over such a trivial matter. anyway keep in touch its great to see an irish person on line. whats the hash like at home i miss it.

can someone say nosy bastard, thats the first reply they had in this thread, Bea must have popped into YOUR thread to tell us what to converse about.

Anyway Blackrose, let me tell ya love, the hash is brutal at home, everyone is complaining about it. Its called soapbar now, and it usually full of bits of plastic and boot polish. I dont buy hash that often anymore, its too bad for your health. Theirs been so many studys on smokers boards, not gov, so we can believe it, about what the dealers are putting in hash to pump up the weight. ABout two weeks ago I bought half ounce of hash but I washed it first, whcih basicallymeans you put it in hot water, like an OXO, let it melt, get all the gunk out of it.Drain it thru a coffee filter, and mould it back into shape.
Im sorry to be the one to dissapoint you, love, but you will find a difference when you get home.
Check out Cannabis.com, theres a good Irish forum on it, ask around about Irish hash, they'll tell you.

This is mainly why ive started trying to grow.
Failing that you can get mail order hash, which I hear is EXCELLENT.

anyways, talk to ya later,

a chairde,

Rastagal

Hi like you i am new first time on , anyway man i have video footage of how to make HASH, very simple to follow if you want you can have it sent to you, just email me and i will forward it on that goes for any one who would like it PEACE IN THE WORLD [email protected] BONNIE SCOTLAND

Don't give your plants any nutrients for a few watering cycles and dont be suprised if them straighten right up. Fertilizing them more will kill them.

Latest posts

Back