What Do You Think The Worst Drug Is??????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
crack or meth? you mean something that actually makes you feel something worthwhile?how about a drug that is suppose to treat symptoms yet adds 20 more problems on top of the one you already had.prescription drugs.also a drug that which you feel absolutely nothing yet crave every day.nicotine.better yet why not a drug everyone is addicted to more than tobacco,heroin or alcohol for that matter yet totally legal all over the world.caffeine.while some might say heroin or crack is some of the worst drugs on the planet there are things much more worse than crack or heroin.the reason people throw there lives away to drugs such as crack is because your getting something in return for the addiction.as to caffeine where you really get nothing but the addiction,sure there is some energy to be had from it,but who the hell wants that when i can be in total oblivion from something else?so in my opinion drugs that are legal and cause what i like to call "silent" addictions are the worst drugs in the world,simply because there put there for that reason.takes lays chips for example,there chips have an ingredient that makes you eat another one immediately after finishing the first.how the hell is this allowed on this planet?you got me but thats the worse to me man.

noneedforalarm said:
crack or meth? you mean something that actually makes you feel something worthwhile?how about a drug that is suppose to treat symptoms yet adds 20 more problems on top of the one you already had.prescription drugs.also a drug that which you feel absolutely nothing yet crave every day.nicotine.better yet why not a drug everyone is addicted to more than tobacco,heroin or alcohol for that matter yet totally legal all over the world.caffeine.while some might say heroin or crack is some of the worst drugs on the planet there are things much more worse than crack or heroin.the reason people throw there lives away to drugs such as crack is because your getting something in return for the addiction.as to caffeine where you really get nothing but the addiction,sure there is some energy to be had from it,but who the hell wants that when i can be in total oblivion from something else?so in my opinion drugs that are legal and cause what i like to call "silent" addictions are the worst drugs in the world,simply because there put there for that reason.takes lays chips for example,there chips have an ingredient that makes you eat another one immediately after finishing the first.how the hell is this allowed on this planet?you got me but thats the worse to me man.

i did not know that about the potato chip yo

You really don't want to tread in these waters, it's against site rules.
I'd hate to see anyone get banned.

Site Rules #4
4. The discussion of illegal drugs other than Marijuana is not allowed in any form whatever. This site is for the discussion of Marijuana. Other sites are available for other topics. If you wish to discuss other drugs, then please do so at another site.

Meth is studied as the worst drug because it causes damage to the brain and body which is far worse than any other drug.. Anyways, this thread is going to be closed shortly.. Only MJ talk!

Site Rules #4
4. The discussion of illegal drugs other than Marijuana is not allowed in any form whatever. This site is for the discussion of Marijuana. Other sites are available for other topics. If you wish to discuss other drugs, then please do so at another site.

KB.. during your 2 year suspension, did you not have opportune time to READ the site rules???:hitchair:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back