What guards you yard/house

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
think its time for a gun thread who ever starts it im in

My vicious, ferocious, intimidating and somewhat sociopathic....

Housecat.

His name isn't Kamikaze for nothing! His nickname is Love Mushroom. He's white, with a black mushroom on his side, a black heart on his other side, and a black peace sign on his face. And I'm not talking about Rorschach -esque designs that you have to reeeeally squint at to see, his markings are obvious to anyone who looks at him, and nearly perfect in design. He walks on a leash, and is toilet trained. No, I didn't mean litter trained...Toilet trained.

I owned his mom, a stray I found at a natural spring in rural Kentucky. She got pregnant before I could get her spayed, and had a litter of 5 kittens. A week later, she snuck outside and disappeared, so I hand raised all 5 kittens. Kami was always my baby, and when he was little he literally spend 24 hours a day with me, riding in the pocket of my shirt. He's very smart, compared to other cats, and can be trained to do just about anything.

Oh, did I mention his favorite treat is second-hand smoke and that I actually used my glass pipe to train him to sit, lay down, and go into his "hot box", A pet taxi converted to blow smoke into. When he sees I have the bowl and I say "Hotbox" and point, he goes into the pet taxi for a few hits! He opens the door with his paws, as long as it isn't locked.

stoner cat lmao....forget catnip. your cat get the good stuff.

2 fat, lazy pugs that will bark their heads off but will then hold the flashlight for the burglar. That's where the Mossberg 500 SP 12 gauge with 18 inch barrel and pistol grip comes in. I'm also looking to buy a Bersa Thunder .380

I have enough weapons. To me someones house is a line you do not cross. Gov't or thieves. If someone broke in all I would need is a butter knife. They aint walkin out of here. Not trying to sound tough I just have real trouble with people who do not respect what someone has worked hard for.

My 13lb. Jack Russell would kill them with affection. Unless they had a fur coat on.

ArtVandolay said:
2 fat, lazy pugs that will bark their heads off but will then hold the flashlight for the burglar. That's where the Mossberg 500 SP 12 gauge with 18 inch barrel and pistol grip comes in. I'm also looking to buy a Bersa Thunder .380

What, short dogs are easier to shoot over right? lol

I protect mine ! I have a few guns as well, but I hope I never get into a situation where I have to use them to protect my family ! If I did there would be no problem being the fact that i am a former USMC scout sniper !

I use deadfall pits with pungie sticks in the bottom and if they get past that about three or four statigicaly place shotguns with fishing line hair triggers will stop dead anything that gets bast the pits.

Cheers!!!

degenerative_disc said:
I use deadfall pits with pungie sticks in the bottom and if they get past that about three or four statigicaly place shotguns with fishing line hair triggers will stop dead anything that gets bast the pits.

Cheers!!!

Sounds like you still have a few old tricks up your sleeves as well DD !
Ive heard some stories about those pungie sticks from my pop's, he was a Marine as well.....Veitnam 1966 - 1968 0-311 rear 50 cal. Mar, Div 2-7 some brutal times over there !

For those who walked into the unknown soon learned how to run for self preservation. taking lives is easy, sleeping with them afterwards is the hard part.

Cheers!!!

I am surprised he talks about it chris.

Cheers again!!

Yikes, a prisoner is in my backyard snooping around my plant!! :p

My pitbull and one crazy purebred shephard.....
Plus my skills with my "stubby" which puts many a man down( stubby = amputated foot~)

POWS are harmless until you ignite their passion for freedom! Just put a muzzle on him and he will be harmless!

lol

Cheers!!!

degenerative_disc said:
For those who walked into the unknown soon learned how to run for self preservation. taking lives is easy, sleeping with them afterwards is the hard part.

Cheers!!!

Yea. Its hard to mold them into "Doggie" position once rigormortis sets in.

Yup That Too

"And thats all I got to say about that"

cheers!!!

Latest posts

Back