What guards you yard/house

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SmokinMom said:
Yikes, a prisoner is in my backyard snooping around my plant!! :p

uh oh hardcore criminal there.

I also have this...right by where I sleep.

machete urggggggggg 007.jpg

Truth of it all though. Someone wants in bad enough. They are going to get in.
And really, there isnt anything that can be done about it.

Odds more than triple of getting hurt or dead if your are armed, than if you simply surrender and live to file a report later.

oh the machete isnt for weed safety. Its for my bodies safety. Nobody is touching me without a finger coming off. the plants they can have. course I grow in two sites so it isnt likely they would get them all. ;)

degenerative_disc said:
I am surprised he talks about it chris.

Cheers again!!

He never would until after I came home from Desert Storm ! I think he felt as if I would understand certain things that only someone who shared a simular experience would understand ?

nvthis said:
Redirection, misinformation & silence.

:yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat:

This is the smartest statement EVER!!!!!!!

ok well its the smartest response in this thread. IMHO

Here is my 2 dogs. The red nose is new only had her for a few days. The brindle dog, he is Beast. He is about the size of one too, and he is only a little over a year.

prop 215 021.jpg

prop 215 029.jpg

I have a 450 pound powerchair that I can put in overdrive and drive over the sucker. SQUISH!

mama that sounds very effective... no one messes with me when I walk my Polly..

Being on the good side of my neighbours and keeping my mouth shut is enough no need for guards or dogs

......no one for the next 4 days.......IM GOING TO DISNEY!

have fun...slap mickey on the ... wait nevermind.

mojavemama said:
I have a 450 pound powerchair that I can put in overdrive and drive over the sucker. SQUISH!

you got swamp mudders on that there bumper buggy Mojave?:bump: ...could you see sneaking up on the would be sneaker(;)), with one of those boaters distress call air horns, and give'in them a welp on that puppy?...lol...lol...

chris1974 said:
I protect mine ! I have a few guns as well, but I hope I never get into a situation where I have to use them to protect my family ! If I did there would be no problem being the fact that i am a former USMC scout sniper !

ooh rah!

Latest posts

Back