What Is this on my leaves? Please help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thc is good for me

I smoke Marijuana Blunts
Reaction score
So some of the leaves on the plants im budding have these spots on them and I dont know what there from if anyone can help me that would be great.

Is it maybe a Nutrient problem ?

AAA.jpg

is it indoor? could be calcium def., manganese def, or phosphorous def, since your in the budding stage I would guess the latter, but it's hard to tell when they are not here in front of me, knowing how your growing, what your feeding etc. If it's outdoors it could be any of the above ,and also possably leaf septoria, this usually doesn't occur indoors though I understand. good luck and a few more details of your grow may help people help you narrow down the possabilities

duh...I just realized this wa in the general "INDOOR" gadening so you can disregard the comment about leaf septoria, and it is pretty rare anyway even outdoor, but it does put spots like those on the leafs. Anyway give us some more info on your grow so we can get ya figured out. Also are the spots on old growth or newer growth? top of the plant? there are alot of knowledgable people here to help you, and they seem to be very happy to help. Again good luck!

I say it P def. I have two girls at 6 weeks in flower that just showed up this week looking just like the picture there. I have upped the P in the Res (DWC) so I will know in the next few days how well it works.

I am growing in soil indoor I have been using open seseme for nutrients.

So what is the best way to add P without adding a bunch of other nutes that are in open seseme

Click the word Quote at the bottom right and fill this in.

It will give us a better idea of what is causing it :)

SOIL:

How long has this problem been going on?

What STRAIN are you growing?

What was the establishing technique? (seed or clone?)

What is the age of your plants?

How long have they been in the soil mixture they are in now?

How Tall are the plants?

What PHASE (seedling, vegetative or flower) are the plants in?

What Technique are you using? (SOG, SCROG etc)

What size pots are you using? (Include how many subjects to pot)

What substrate/medium are you using? What brand of soil mixture are you using?(percentage of perlite, vermiculite...etc?)

What Nutrient's are you using?

How much of each nutrient are you using with how much water? *Knowing the brand is very helpful*

How often are you feeding?

If flowering, when did you switch over to using Bloom nutrients?

What order are you mixing your nutrients? (example: veg nutes 1st, bloom 2nd ect)

What is the TDS/EC/PPM of your nutrients used?

What is the pH of the "RUN-OFF"?

What method of pH test was administered? Using Strips? pH pen?

How often are you watering?

When was your last feeding and how often are you feeding?

What size bulb are you using?

What is the distance to the canopy?

What is your RH Factor? (Relative Humidity)

What is the canopy temperature?

What is the Day/Night Temp? (Include fluctuation range)

What is the current Air Flow? (cfm etc.)

Tell us about your ventilation, intake exhaust and when its running and not running ?

Is the fan blowing directly at plants?

Is the grow substrate constantly wet or moist?

Is your water HARD or SOFT?

What water are you using? Reverse Osmosis (RO)? Tap? Bottled? Well water? Distilled? Mineral Water?

Are you using water from a water softener?

Has plant been recently pruned, cloned or pinched?

Have any pest chemicals been used? If so what and when?

Are plant's infected with pest's?

:peace:

You have to find the cause of the problem to solve a problem.

HippyInEngland said:
Click the word Quote at the bottom right and fill this in.

It will give us a better idea of what is causing it :)

SOIL:

How long has this problem been going on?
A little since i started budding but noticing more in the last week
What STRAIN are you growing?
A few different ones mostly indica

What was the establishing technique? (seed or clone?)
CLone
What is the age of your plants?
4 weeks from rooted clone
How long have they been in the soil mixture they are in now?
3 weeks
How Tall are the plants?
1 ft
What PHASE (seedling, vegetative or flower) are the plants in?
Flower
What Technique are you using? (SOG, SCROG etc)
Neither just regular grow
What size pots are you using? (Include how many subjects to pot)
1 liter I need to repot but there not rootbound yet
What substrate/medium are you using? What brand of soil mixture are you using?(percentage of perlite, vermiculite...etc?)
potting soil withsome perlite but not alot
What Nutrient's are you using?
Open sesame
How much of each nutrient are you using with how much water? *Knowing the brand is very helpful*
Directions on nutes say 1/4-1/2 tsp per gallon I use 2 tsp per 5 gallon
How often are you feeding?
every watering
If flowering, when did you switch over to using Bloom nutrients?
About 2 weeks ago

What order are you mixing your nutrients? (example: veg nutes 1st, bloom 2nd ect)
???

What is the TDS/EC/PPM of your nutrients used?
dont have a tester
What is the pH of the "RUN-OFF"?
Dont have a PH Tester

What method of pH test was administered? Using Strips? pH pen?

How often are you watering?
everyother day
When was your last feeding and how often are you feeding?

What size bulb are you using?
600 watt HPS

What is the distance to the canopy?
18 inches

What is your RH Factor? (Relative Humidity)
45-55

What is the canopy temperature?
78-84 deg F
What is the Day/Night Temp? (Include fluctuation range)
72-84 F
What is the current Air Flow? (cfm etc.)
i have 2 225 cfm fans
Tell us about your ventilation, intake exhaust and when its running and not running ?
INtake and outtake always running

Is the fan blowing directly at plants?
rotating fan always blowing on plants
Is the grow substrate constantly wet or moist?
I never let it dry completly
Is your water HARD or SOFT?
????
What water are you using? Reverse Osmosis (RO)? Tap? Bottled? Well water? Distilled? Mineral Water?
Tap

Are you using water from a water softener?
NO
Has plant been recently pruned, cloned or pinched?
No
Have any pest chemicals been used? If so what and when?
No
Are plant's infected with pest's?
No

: )

Here Are some pictures Of my plants I am having problems with.

Here is also a Picture of the roots of one of my plants I noticed when I was re potting They look like they are part of the roots but could they be from spider mites I had a problem with spider mites before but I bought these no pest strips that kill mites and there are no signs of them on the leaves. Any ideas ????
A.JPG

AA.JPG

mites.JPG

Um, they look over-watered and Open Seasme is 5-45-19 an additive,
are you using any base nute?
Also looks like a ph prob with your water.

Kcar said:
Um, they look over-watered and Open Seasme is 5-45-19 an additive,
are you using any base nute?
Also looks like a ph prob with your water.

No I was only using open sesame. I have Ph up and down but I dont have any Ph tester strips.

The first thing you need to do is to check your pH. You could have nute lockout and dumping more nutes in will not help.

The Hemp Goddess said:
The first thing you need to do is to check your pH. You could have nute lockout and dumping more nutes in will not help.

so I have to buy those ph test strips or is there a way to do it without buying anything

I have had the same problem and from lots of reading was under the impression it was a Magnesium deficiency. For me it always shows up about 2-3 weeks into flowering. I have Skunkberry in Ocean Forest soil, FF nutes/Liquid Karma, and have used epsom salts on occasion with feedings but still had problems. I use the FF nutes at about 1/2-3/4 strength during flowering and I do use tapwater, which around here is about 160ppm after sitting for a day. I feed/water at 6.3.
This grow I'm adding about 4 TBS of epsom salt to 5 gallons of soil, hoping things will turn around:farm:

you really need a good ph test meter. those strips can throw you off by a whole point, sometimes even 2-3...

im a hydro guy but it... looks like nute burn for sure it must be really high ..week 6 though ur plant could be just slowing down...i dont think its a lockup or the whole plant would be suffering ....def a burn dude when u grow ph is everything will kill ur plant if its off by locking up nutes or throwing nutes off in disproportion ...need to flush then chill for a couple days then add nutes in the proper proportion..gl

dang! fill out hippies qustionare (that is impresive!) if you can't narrow it down with that you never will!!! Nice Hippie! I use open sesame from FF also, but like another member said that is an additive and should be used in conjunction with base nutes. Open sesame is for the beginning of flowering to be used with (what i use) ff big bloom, and tiger bloom. But what everyone else is saying is true first and foremost you have to be sure that your ph is right. If it is off then you are not makeing the nutrients avaliable to your plants. You can feed it all day long and not get anyresults because your roots aren't able to revieve the nutes. With that being said, get an ACCURATE ph reading. Make corrections as necwssary, and then start feeding a FULL nuterient line. Open Sesame is only one component of a 3 part soluble addative pkg. but needs to be used with at least a good all around npk fert for flowering. Good Luck!

I believe it is a fungus since the brown spots are crossing a vein. So.....Lower the humidity, increase circulation. I don't think there is a nute problem that quite looks like your deal.

Latest posts

Back