What ya smokin right now?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blancolighter

Reaction score
Just curious as to what my fellow MPes are puttin in their lungs right now....

I'm sparkin up some Hindu Kush right now for me, we'll see how quickly that makes bedtime come...

Bubblelicious, Blackjack and Ice...oh, and ISO mix of the three.

how is that bubblelicious? i have one in the tent now..cant wait...:48:

Not as good as it could be, I harvested it too, early. The site was down and I panicked while having issues and no place to turn to. All my leaves were drying up including the sugar leaves. The buzz is too, racey because the trichs were mostly cloudy with no amber.

niteshft said:
Not as good as it could be, I harvested it too, early. The site was down and I panicked while having issues and no place to turn to. All my leaves were drying up including the sugar leaves. The buzz is too, racey because the trichs were mostly cloudy with no amber.
Bummer, how was the smell during budding? Also was yours an auto or reg? Thanks

I'm about to hit some Amnesia and OG Kush out of my Volcano before I head to Univ classes.

I Cant Wait For The Next Harvest!!!!!!!

A little Aurora Indica, with some keif mixed in. 141141st[1].gif

Today I started out with ECSD...:hubba: Next up: Apollo Mist~! :joint:

Having a little White widow with PurpleBud kief on top just needed something to knock me down and it's working cause I'm :fly::stoned:

sawhse said:
Bummer, how was the smell during budding? Also was yours an auto or reg? Thanks

The smell is great. I have a brother that's not into weed, himself and liked the smell.
It was femmenized regular. The only one sprouted from a 5-pac from Nirvana Shop.

I am glad you asked, I am smoking or vaping Columbian Gold. I am very happy to do that. I think I smoked some happy pot.

HEY DOS, Congratulations, MVP!

I think Rose is very happy now. As I am too. She types like I do. I can tell.

:48::woohoo: :bolt: :woohoo: :48:

Enjoy the fruits of your labor, Rose!

I don't know what you ever mean?
I don't. Yes I do.
More happy pot. Rose is stoned. Oh my.

I gotta say, I like MPers style...

Checked out that columbia Gold Rosebud, wasn't familiar with it, looks like a beaut tho

It's an old strain blancolighter, from the late 60s. I have no idea if it is the same or not but it makes me giggle and I like it. I hope there is some in your future.

lately ive been alternating smoking Gods Gift, jack frost, permafrost budder, and jack frost budder.

been puffin on some onyx auto,a lil motivation and some warlock:bong2:

Hittin some PEx....too early still for Larry OG. I don't want to be in bed in an hour....:)

Critical mass. Got some purple kush saved for when the kids (and my mom) go to sleep.

Latest posts

Back