What's in Roddy's Garden Today??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:ciao: dman!! Appreciated, my friend!

I'm throwing a few gals in for "quick veg", the house will be down to 6-8 before it's said and done!! And WHEW, it'll take a lot of work and creativity to keep them from raising the roof!

Here's a view of the veg gals:

Veg time 002.JPGVeg time 004.JPGVeg time 005.JPGVeg time 006.JPG

Yeah, I'm rough on em, yeah, I let them stretch a touch (OG....can't stop it, but can work with it)....bet they're all full bush before I'm done :)

Looking like the beginnings of another great group! can't wait to see how they turn out! i'm almost finished clipping all my harvest, it's mostly drying still. should be ready to smoke some in a few days, then the cure!

Oh man, talk about freaking out....hear screeching tires and see lights flashing everywhere! Look out front, there's 2 state troopers sitting in front of my drive, look out back door and see police with dogs walking through my back yard. Now, the greenhouse is wide open at this point, I am trimming a plant and partaking in my medicinal intake :48:

Still in my boxers, I sneak out onto the front deck to get a listen to their convos, they're talking about something that sounded like they were surrounding the house....well yeah, that much was obvious. All of a sudden, two more cars pull up, say something and peel off out of here flying, the others follow!

Then my neighbor calls and tells me I should close up the greenhouse, the cops are after a burglar who just ran through our back yards :doh:

glad your okay Roddy!
hope they catch the bastard also!!

Thanks Bubba!

It got worse, they came back. All I can say is THANK GOD I am legal!!!!! That was absolutely no fun, but they did compliment me on the smell the greenhouse was emitting!

Betting they'll be back to check me over better sooner or later.....

Proud unc moment, my nephew is boxing in the world championships this weekend, could bring home the belt! All this is merely work leading up to his being an MMA fighter (champion, I would wager), they know he's Olympic class in wrestling and need his stand up game to improve (he's already Golden Gloves Champion lol). In actuality, they are working on his confidence in his stand-up...the boy's a monster!

thats freakin awesome. Bet the boy is tough as heck...I love watchin UFC and MMA.

Got an email from my mom saying my nephew won the bout....guess it was last night lol....kid's a world champ!

Ok, enough sports, sorry for the diversion....proud unc moment more than sports talk lol

More trimming today, another big bud babe (Tut) with great frosted nugs! Several are getting close now, a few OG and some other clones coming up in the next week or so. Out with the old... :)

Greenhouse is packed at this point, the HST has made for some beasts. With a long time before budding starts, it could still get very interesting how to keep them off the glass, but we're having fun with it and seeing some great gals for our work! Will get some pics later tonight!!

Veg room is looking great, the HST'd OG's are filling in and growing up...more work ahead for them, we're going to make some monsters for the basement this go (like we don't every time?? :rofl: )

Still no pics, guess i should have charged up the batteries lol....tonight for sure as I want to show what appears to be the starting of pre-flower in the greenhouse?

:ciao: Roddy

Garden is Banging my friend..cant wait to see the new pics...how much ya recon ya yielded on that Big Bud?

:ciao: Cant wait to see the greenhouse pics! :cool2:

How'd you like those pics??? :rofl:

Sorry, it's rained and rained and rained here, I didn't want to drag the plants out and mess around much until it stopped...which it did last night. I HOPE to get pics this morning when the crew shows up and gives me a hand moving the gals around!!

Several gals have been chopped in the last few days, a lot of trimming has been done and no, no pics were taken as there has been a crowd and a lot of work getting done. I'll just say all the last 4 were OG and OH MY!!!!!!! :) :)

Roddy said:
Proud unc moment, my nephew is boxing in the world championships this weekend, could bring home the belt! All this is merely work leading up to his being an MMA fighter (champion, I would wager), they know he's Olympic class in wrestling and need his stand up game to improve (he's already Golden Gloves Champion lol). In actuality, they are working on his confidence in his stand-up...the boy's a monster!

:ciao: Roddy, Congrats on your nephews win... Having good hands is a major plus if he plans on going into MMA. personally id advice him to stay in boxing , boxing paydays are way bigger then mma fighters.. lol.. I actually am semi retired pro MMA fighter 11-4.. and broke as a joke.. hahaha.. wow on the cops that must have been a bit of a scare for ya...being legal rules!!!!!:D

Take Care
Squidy

A little feeding and some loving yesterday showed the greenhouse is really moving right along, buds buds buds! All in there will stay in there save the boy I pulled out a few days ago (he tried to hide in the far corner, he's now chopped and buried)...6 full sized, 2 just added recently that are filling in fast and 5 clones about 1.5' tall (OG BABY). We'll see how this goes!

Downstairs gals are thriving and producing, we're in a break period right now from days on end of trimming! Fun stuff! Plans are being made for future grows, we're expanding and upgrading yet again very soon!

Veg gals look awesome! I can't believe how much I've learned, how well my practices have improved and how nicely the gals look in return! Tight bushy gals that just keep expanding outwards, these gals (all bigger ones are seedlings) are fun to watch and manipulate!

Today will find me over to the neighbor's house, dropping off his (was mine) motorcycle and boat then doing a buff job on my new boat before heading to the lake for a day of fun! Traded bike and boat for a 20' Four Winns Sundowner with cuddy cabin and camper top, she's gonna provide many a fun day and even some weekend camping fun!!

Nice roddy! Loving the greenhouse man!

Inboard outboard mercruiser? (SMH)

:ciao: Hey Drftings, THANKS!! We're already planning on a much bigger greenhouse next year, too much fun outside!!

Yes, a mercruiser I/O, full fishing set-up with riggers and boards, large swim deck. She's ready for the fun!! We're gonna take her out and do some tubing, a little swimming and all-around relaxing (and the normal boat christening tokefests) this afternoon after i give her a buffing and stock the cooler.

Glad its fish-ready. I/O...... ive worked on too many and they are a pain in the butt. I own a seapro 180 walk-around cabin. I absolutely LOVE my 112 evinrude. Best motor built, IMO.

Latest posts

Back