White Widow, Big Bud, Easy Sativa, Power Plant, Skunk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hachiroku

Reaction score
The start....

of something beautiful.

DSC00336.JPG

DSC00341.JPG

Wow bro. That looks like its goign to be one awesome growroom. Some green MoJo for you my friend. Keep safe

Good luck with the grow (although luck isn't needed, they practically grow themselves!). Anyways, how many watts are those lights?

2 1000 watt hps, and 2 4ft x 8 light sunbeam t5 lamps

Looks like it's going to be a fantastic setup. I cant wait to see the final setup. Make sure to keep us posted and I will be following this one. Keep us posted my friend. Take care.

looking good so far fam want to see more

Looks like another LARGE grow in the works.

This shall be interesting.

Let the good times roll!

im still working out kinks and what not which luckily ive got time till my other babies get here. right now what were seeing is big bud, crystal limits, and easy sativa.

im testing the right pots to use and what not. the little terracotta ones i think ill use and drill more holes in and mock up my own net pots as the real net pots are like 4 bucks each, which i did pick some up today but i think i can get away with the small reddish terracotta ones for now.

any input? what does everyone think so far?

Looking good man, I'm going to be setting up about the same size, same lights but I think I'll use CFL's for veg. Wifey gave me the spare bedroom =D. I'm book marking this for sure though and check back daily so keep the updates rolling. Is that an air filter I see in the back and if so what kind and whats the rating on it. By rating I mean how much air and stuff it can move before filter replacement and all that other good stuff. Did you make it? I'm rambling cause I'm high but I will be back.

hXXp://store.evergreengardensupply.com/ec8infan744c.html this is the fan, the carbon filter was purchased from the same site but i cant seem to find it on there. its about 4.5ft tall and 1.5feet around. things huge... it was explained to me as being able to clean the air for my size operation quite efficiently. hopefully it will! we will definitely see!

Its been 4-9 days for these guys, over all what do you think of the size? I tend to think they are on the small side.

Hopefully theyll skyrocket after the transplant.

Just bleached cleaned and rinsed rinsed rinsed the heck out of the reservoir and the 4x4 grow tray. after the two week test run, im convinced its good to go and ready for its new inhabitants.

Nutrients were added with this new fresh water. Im using Advanced Nutrients GROW MICRO BLOOM series. Right now im using a half ounce for my 45 gallons which equals out to about 1/4 nutrient strength, maybe a little more. Then im using 3/4 ounce Liquid Karma Plant Stimulant.

These guys seem to dry out and curl so im manually turning on the water in addition to the 5 times a day 35 minutes each time schedule i have it set to. Any suggestions on this?

Hopefully ill see something start to happen as I tend to think these guys are a little on the small side. Thank god for hydroponics! Hopefully itll start to life up to its name and pick up some pace.

So in summary; input wanted

Size of plants small for 4-7 days?
Is nutrient strength at 1/4 okay? Type of nutes, are they alright?
Temperature is 75-78 degrees, humidy is 20% to 43%, how do i get this up? I bought a small humifier but it doesnt seem to be helping too much.
Whats an ideal water schedule for these guys?

DSC00511.JPG

DSC00510.JPG

DSC00509.JPG

DSC00505.JPG

DSC00500.JPG

DSC00498.JPG

DSC00493.JPG

DSC00491.JPG

DSC00490.JPG

Looking go so far to me. I don't know much about hydro so I can't really help you all that much but I'm sure someone will give you some help. I think everything looks good. I wouldn't worry about the humidity too much. Sounds fine to me. Just my thoughts. Keep us posted on your progress. Take care and be safe.

I have a couple of suggestions for you before your plants get much larger.

Light hitting your nutrient water is a big no-no. Both your tray and reservoir look to be wide open.

I suggest that you fill the tray with hydroton to the very top. That way, light won't hit your water and algae robbing your nutes won't occur. If you can't afford to use that much hydroton, which would be perfect, then cover the tray with a couple of layers of black plastic and cut holes for the net baskets. That will keep the light out. That's a real big problem you're going to have.

Put a cover on your reservoir. No light should be hitting inside it either.

Trays of plain water under your grow area should bring up the humidity. 40% is a good level.

Awesome!! Thats it potus?! I thought you woulda had more for me ;)

Ill get right on those tomorrow, and post of some pics for ya to review...

Im afraid that using a tray full of hydroton will be a pain when i go to move these from veg to flower as they will be in two separate places, Therefore, I think the plastic may be ideal... Ill brain storm on it, there may be another solution as well.

wow...i'm drooling.

not that you need them but some Yoyo's instead of those chains will relieve you of a pain in the *** job. which gives you more time to stare at yer plants instead of leaning into there sticky budz

Latest posts

Back