White Widow, Big Bud, Easy Sativa, Power Plant, Skunk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that 1000 watts is sufficient for that tray. Looks 8x2 or 8x3 to me also. Nice garden you have going. Is your flower area light proof? Great work so far. Can't wait to see them in a few more weeks. Keep up the great work. Take care and be safe.

hachiroku said:
HUGE CHANGES!

In the flower tray, if you were to split it down the middle, everything on the left is confirmed female, as well as two right now on the right are confirmed females for sure.

hows the height for the flower lights? i have em set on 12 12 now and im letting the other ones in the veg area get a tad bigger. do you think a 1000watt will run that 8ftx4ft tray sufficiently?

anyone have experience with using super thrive throughout the entire grow?!

:holysheep: Gorgeous garden. Yes, I use Super Thrive all the way through.
:peace:

Hay bro just took a min to look threw your grow and man i wish i had the room for what you've got going on.. But if i can i want to make a few sagestions/questions..

1. As smoky sagestions is your flowering room light proof? You want it to not have one spec of light during the 12 hrs they are sleeping...

2. If your going to keep this proj, i know of some great neuts that are low budget simple to use and have amazing results.. They are Ionic Grow, Bloom, Boost no additives no extra solutions except a little liquid silicone to help your plants stay safe. Ask your hydro store about it.. Or visit the Ionic neutrients web site.

3. Also on your seedlings i would wait at least a week to 2 weeks to give them nutrients.

Mental - Thanks man! Its looking more and more like a TRUE FULL Garden every day! I just moved some more over to flower yesterday.

Prodigious - Thanks!! Caring for this many babes is huge time consuming task!! Haha, they definitely keep me busy! 1,000 should be sufficient to run an 8x4 tray?

Smoky - not 100% light proof as a lot of suggestions are! I was thinking, what about moon light and stuff? It couldn't possibly matter TOO much if im not have 100% light blockage. Its more around the lines of 95% light capture.

Ettesun - Have you tried backing off the super thrive and only using it like a twice during a grow? Im wondering if it would be more put to use if you staggered its usage, instead of using the whole way through like im doing.

Timmyjg6 - Not 100% during the light cycle, more like 95% i was wondering about moonlight or something? And how bad could it really affect it? Im going to look into those, how do you think they would compare to advanced nutrients?

The nutrients im using are advanced nutrients three stage, liquid karma, hygrozyme, and superthrive. What other things can I add that will give me bigger yields and better tasting? Also, check out the pictures (ill have em up tonight), right now im running TWO thousand watts over the one table. I was afraid they might not be getting enough light.

I FOUND 4 MORE MALES YESTERDAY!! 3 white widow and one bagseed!!! I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT!!!! Right now i got more seeds a popping and a bunch in vegg for a few more weeks!

For the lighting you want pitch black, if you have enuf of a light leak you will get hermies. And with the nutrients, well i personally have seen many BIG TIME advanced growers use it and they wont use anything else. I am currently on my first grow with them and i will find out soon enuf.. They are so easy to use just the grow and a little liquid silicone while in veg and as son as flower you use Bloom with a little liquid silicone and twords the end you use the boost along with the bloom and still liquid silicone..

Nice grow man just wait I'll put up some pics of my new growroom today so stay tuned. I love the yo yo's you got I wish I had some :p

More big changes!

Had to move the room downstairs.. It appears that my ceiling and carpet did not agree with excess weight and leaking reservoirs. I now have 4 four inch diameter leak spots in my downstairs ceiling. Ive since decided to remove the equipment from there and use a 12x11 room at the far end of the house. Ground level with concrete slab underneath, much easier to address my power concerns and much less inconspicuous. ALSO! I get to have my poker room upstairs now.

Heres updates of girlie's in their new home! 10K BTU air conditioner has been added as well as a water chiller has been added to the flower side.

DSC01177.JPG

DSC01180.JPG

DSC01181.JPG

DSC01184.JPG

DSC01186.JPG

DSC01188.JPG

Ummm wow, I hope my room looks that good when I'm done. Very nice setup you have.

How long till your done? I was just on ur GJ and didnt see any pics or anything?

Man, that setup is legit. Wish I knew someone like ourselves round my parts. I bet that was a chore moving all that!

you have no idea.. it took 5 of us about 6 hours to get it all dialed in. it didnt take too long once we got the first tray in and figured out how we wanted it set up

Crazy!! So how exactly you got everything laid out??

The ladies look fantastic. The reason I asked if it was light-proof is because if light hits your ladies that are flowering during their dark time, they will hermie on you....all of them...If there is light in your growroom, you definitely need to get it sealed up ASAP. Just my thoughts. Everything looks fantastic. Great work so far. Take care and be safe.

Timmyjg6 said:
Crazy!! So how exactly you got everything laid out??

Well, you start with a 12x11 room, window at the back of the room. Ive placed two 4ft by 8ft trays running length wise along the shortest part of the room. The trays sit on a sheet of plywood thats half inch which are balanced on cinderblocks that are 24" high. The blocks are placed at each corner as well as the middle of the tray.

Ive then taken two 50 gallon rubbermaid contrainers and used the tray drains (1inch diameter) to create a link between the two. If you look at the above pictures youll see where you can see the link, going through the cinderblocks connecting the two tubs. Ive set the tray without the pump in it up on the trex left over from my deck so that the gravity thing works alittle more efficiently and allows me to utilize a little more water. The lower tub has a 400gallon pump in it which pumps into the tray and then drains out once it gets to a certain point.

I do have a water chiller hooked up to the flower side of the table, you can actually see it in the very first picture. Ive since switched it up and hid it underneath the flower table to a little cleaner working environment.

The airconditioner is a 10K btu unit from home depot. it has a vent that fits very cleanly in the window and is pretty inconspicuous.

Ive mylard the walls.

Unfortunitely, im still haveing power issues so i have three huge thick extensions cords running through a BRAND NEW house to run three different breakers in order to utilize the
2 1000 watts over the flower table, the chiller, three or four pumps, three 2ft x 4ft veg t5 lights, 2 fans, air conditioner and whatever else ive got going on in there.

I do have the 50amp breaker box i need to get wired up to tidy up this room on the electrical side. Ive put black plastic on each table to make sure that light isnt an issue. They appear to be doing pretty good so far anyway and luckily non have hermied.

After reading smokeys post i put plastic up over the second tray.

I think thats pretty much everything.

OUT OF ALL MY PLANTS (45 OR SO) IM LEFT WITH 19! So that apears to be pretty good so far.

Hope this is a helpful post for those wondering how im set up. Any more questions please let me know.

if any of you could lend a hand to a possible problem with my plants will you check out this thread,

hxxp://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26257

i think its a problem that will have to remedied pretty quick

Latest posts

Back