White widow f1s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just because you have seen it and done it does not apply to everyone , no?..
I believe it is the amount of seeds that matter, we all smoked some seeded buds that seemed good but the 2 times this happened to me the buds were full of seeds from a closet grow.
This was the same WW I grow today from seeds I bought and were pollinated from a bag seed growing at the same time that hermied bad.
That WW did not get me high and I thought I bought some crap but once all the pollen got cleaned the buds are great.
This took me 2 grows and was better the second grow as there were less seeds but once seed free was a great strain.

Just my observation

I believe it is the amount of seeds that matter, we all smoked some seeded buds that seemed good but the 2 times this happened to me the buds were full of seeds from a closet grow.
This was the same WW I grow today from seeds I bought and were pollinated from a bag seed growing at the same time that hermied bad.
That WW did not get me high and I thought I bought some crap but once all the pollen got cleaned the buds are great.
This took me 2 grows and was better the second grow as there were less seeds but once seed free was a great strain.

Just my observation

thanks for sharing

Week 2 update second set week1 using Carty’s directions water, water, feed. Ph was about 8 got it down to 5.5 .. Shooting for 6 will try to adjust a bit more next watering.
Larger ones just 2 weeks today. Smaller ones are 1 week today

Attachments

• IMG_1934.jpeg
    IMG_1934.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1933.jpeg
    IMG_1933.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1927.jpeg
    IMG_1927.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1928.jpeg
    IMG_1928.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1926.jpeg
    IMG_1926.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1924.jpeg
    IMG_1924.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1923.jpeg
    IMG_1923.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
Week 3 update. The smaller ones are a week behind. Water water feed. Water gets a big handful of epsom salts in 5 gal bucket 2.5 tsp cal mag. Feeding gets Jacks as per their directions. Watering is about every other day unless it has been windy. I check before watering. Soil should not feel wet. So far my only issue was birds. Bringing pots in at night as it has been dipping into the upper 50s at night still in 80s during the day.
image.jpg

Last edited:
Week 3 update. The smaller ones are a week behind. Water water feed. Water gets a big handful of epsom salts in 5 gal bucket 2.5 tdp cal mag. Feeding gets Jacks as per their directions. Watering is about every other day unless it has been windy. I check before watering. Soil should not feel wet. So far my only issue was birds. Bringing pots in at night as it has been dipping into the upper 50s at night still in 80s during the day.View attachment 343866
The 2 in the 3 gallon pot were duds that did not sprout. I planted for s-n-g. Took em 2 weeks to come up. They came up.

Must have been the weird sun from the eclipse yesterday. I think they liked it. That or the Epsom salts and cal mag are working with Jacks was 2 days ago. Either way they were awful puny compared to a lot I have seen recently. Maybe I am over the hump. Al least I hope. I don't need them 4 ft tall, but I would at least like them 2+ft. My first time with this strain. I do not really know what to expect. Trying to stick to Carty’s thread for Autos as much as possible.

Must have been the weird sun from the eclipse yesterday. I think they liked it. That or the Epsom salts and cal mag are working with Jacks was 2 days ago. Either way they were awful puny compared to a lot I have seen recently. Maybe I am over the hump. Al least I hope. I don't need them 4 ft tall, but I would at least like them 2+ft. My first time with this strain. I do not really know what to expect. Trying to stick to Carty’s thread for Autos as much as possible.
If you're using jacks I would not add anything else to it.

If you're using jacks I would not add anything else to it.
Im using Jacks at half strength right now.they are so small I do not want to burn them. The last 2 days noticeable growth. Thats the feed day. Water gets epsom salts a fist fulI in 5 gal bucket and cal msg at half strength. I measured my fist its a 1/4 cup what ever does not gets used for my babies get dumped into the peppers. They are responding well.

Im using Jacks at half strength right now.they are so small I do not want to burn them. The last 2 days noticeable growth. Thats the feed day. Water gets epsom salts a fist fulI in 5 gal bucket and cal msg at half strength. I measured my fist its a 1/4 cup what ever does not gets used for my babies get dumped into the peppers. They are responding well.
I use at 1\2 teaspoon per gallon tap water at all stages every watering.

Week 4 update: they have finally started to grow. Using Jacks 1/2 tsp per gallon at every watering. Watering every 2-3 days when the pots are dry. They are outside in our beautiful weather in day and if lower than 60 they com in on the porch at night.

Attachments

• IMG_2009.jpeg
    IMG_2009.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back